What a meeting this is.

'Aren't evenings supposed to be peaceful?..' (Y/n) thought to himself, sending an exasperated glare towards the utter chaos in front of him. A trio of volleyball players- one blonde, one ginger, and one ravenette- were arguing insistently- 'and rather fucking loudly'- with another trio of males; these three being swimmers.
Though, scanning over the situation, it was really only Hinata, Kageyama, and Rin that were barking at each other. Tsukishima and Haru just kept glaring at one another while Makoto tried to calm everyone down.
(Y/n) felt a small bit of sympathy go through him as he saw Makoto struggling with the group, the (h/c)ette figuring this probably wasn't the swim mom's fault.

Though that didn't ease (Y/n)'s frustration in any way. Taking in a slow breath only to hurriedly sigh it out, (Y/n) stepped further into the mess that was the locker room of Karasuno, (e/c) eyes now hurriedly taking in the exact destructive detail. A water jug- no, scratch that- a damn inflatable pool covered with cartoon fish on the outside was overflowing with water. The pool halfway through a small window in the back of the locker room, wobbling back and forth in the window-frame as it sloshed water both in, and out of the room. Pinching the bridge of his nose, (Y/n) turned away from that scene and onto everything else it had caused. As the water was now coating the floor, some of the locker room benches had floated up and away in the flood of water, as they weren't bolted down. 'Though that was a stupid design choice.' (Y/n) though to himself, the tall male nearly out of sighs for this situation. A truly terrifying sight indeed.
The water also seemed to be bobbing a lot of the volleyball team's stuff around, including a massive hoard of playboy magazines that were now floating up from Tanaka's bag. A snicker left (Y/n)'s lips at that, dominantly pissed
(e/c) eyes having a flash of amusement pass through them. "Serves the pervert right. Him and Noya, really." (Y/n) muttered to himself, speaking out loud without realizing it as he looked over the mess. The six that were fighting stopping short as they heard the sound of (Y/n)'s voice, the group going pale at the sight of handsome male just browsing the chaos.
"U-uh (Y/n)-senpai?", Hinata called out, the ginger taking a hesitant step towards the taller male. The water splashing around his foot in the process.
(Y/n)'s head snapped back in the group's direction, quickly sending the group of swimmers a glare as he approached Hinata, placing a large hand onto the small first-year's head.
Hinata's eyes shut at the feeling, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks at the affectionate touch. "You're fine, Hinata. I know this wasn't your doing." (Y/n) assured smoothly, sending the ginger a gentle smile to try and calm his nerves. (Y/n) had noticed how jittery Hinata could be when they'd be together, the first-year always seemed to get flustered and stumble over himself. (Y/n), at least for the time being, wasn't going to question that any further. Though he was well aware of the crush Hinata had on him.
Speak of the devil, Hinata blushed before shaking his head rapidly, trying to compose himself as he gave (Y/n) a huge grin of reassurance. Fluffy hair even more messy from the rapid movement than usual.
(Y/n) chuckled at that, Hinata someone that the second-year found purely adorable. Hinata always managed to lift the (h/c)ette's sprits, so to speak.
Expression lightening, (Y/n) managed to relax himself a little bit- oblivious to the slight envy on Kageyama and Rin's faces at the scene- before he turned to the swim team, raising a brow at Haru and Rin specifically.
"Care to explain?", (M/n) asked, though by the tone of the male's voice it wasn't really an option.
Makoto and Rin shared a look, trying to figure out the safest way to phrase this in the threat of (Y/n)'s possible rage, while Haru just stared up at (Y/n).
"We wanted to fuck with them." Haru stated simply, looking straight into
(Y/n)'s eyes as he said it.
Rin and Makoto froze before each quickly slapping a hand over Haru's mouth. Both sweatdropping at how much worse the dolphin had made this.
Tsukishima snickered at the swim team's situation, while (Y/n)'s eyebrow twitched in annoyance. The tall male quickly losing the amusement he had found just earlier as his expression hardened.
"Any particular reason for that?", the
(h/c)ette questioned, the tall male's voice becoming increasingly sugar-coated the longer his friend's stalled.
A tone far too forgiving for the glare that accompanied it; a look so dangerous
(Y/n)'s eyes could be replaced with daggers.
Makoto gulped audibly, but tried to smile nonetheless, a part of him- despite the odds- wanting to try and turn this around for them.
Rin on the other hand, basically said 'fuck it' to composure and jumped on (Y/n), gripping the front of the taller's volleyball jersey to hoist himself up. Causing the tall (h/c)ette to stumble back in surprise. "God dammit, (Y/n)!", Rin shouted. "You can't just tell us your life is being ruined by this and have us do!-" Rin's shouts were abruptly cut off as (Y/n)'s back hit one of the walls of lockers with an echoed bang. The huge metal wall creaking before tipping towards the group of boys.
"THAT'S NOT BOLTED DOWN EITHER?!" Everyone except Haru shouted, panicking as the metal slab lurched dangerously over (Y/n) and Rin.
Cursing in frustration (Y/n) threw Rin off of him before the wall could crush them. Instincts kicking in as danger loomed over him. Rin splashed into the water, far less elegantly than he normally would, as the giant row of metal began to fall on top of (Y/n). "Fucking hell!", (Y/n) barked, bracing his strong body as the wall of lockers crashed into him. Nearly caving in his knees at the extraordinary weight, the water that flooded the room preventing (Y/n) from getting a stable stance on the floor. (Y/n)'s arms tensed, powerful muscles challenging the weighted steel as they fiercely pushed back, fighting to keep it upright. Feeling the weight of the lockers loom over him, the (h/c)ette's eyes tried to find anything to help him, anything to get this upright as he felt himself slipping backwards.
The two teams had to blink off their surprise, momentarily gawking at the strength (Y/n) possessed.
'Those lockers are ridiculously heavy, that's how they stayed down for so long despite the flooding, but he's just holding it?... ' Kageyama thought, sharp mind not fully knowing how to take in this situation.
Makoto on the other hand, knew just how. "(Y/n)!" He called out, snapping everyone out of their shock as he rushed next to the tall male to help support the lockers. Tsukishima shook off his curiosity before slamming into the metal wall, shoving it with his shoulder as all three grit their teeth. Concentrating fiercely to combat the weight on their shoulders.
The wall of metal let out a sad, creaking groan as it began to be shoved back into place, water dripping off some of the previously submerged metal as it rose.
Quickly following the brunette and the blonde, the rest of the two teams joined on either side of Makoto and Tsukishima to move the lockers back into place, the full force of everyone able to easily right it back up.
Heaving a sigh of relief at the reassurance he wouldn't be crushed to death, (Y/n) was able to smile. As he had just released a lot of frustration on uprighting something more than three times his weight, so the strong (h/c)ette was able to relax some.
"W- Wow! (Y/n)-senpai, you're so strong!" Hinata shouted out, fawning over his teammates impressive power with stars in his eyes. (Y/n) chuckled but raised a brow at the reaction. "Hinata, everyone, including you, helped set the locker into place. It wasn't just me." The older male pointed out, gesturing to his friends with an outstretched arm.
"I know that, but you were holding it up for a time all by yourself! That was so cool!" Hinata insisted, being way too flattering without even knowing it.
(Y/n), despite recognizing the typical Hinata behavior, couldn't stop the swell of pride Hinata somehow caused in all his teammates when he praised them.
It was just a kind've talent Hinata had to make others feel good.
Though, Hinata did fanboy over (Y/n) quite a bit.
Shaking himself out of his thoughts,
(Y/n) pat Hinata's head in gratitude before turning his attention to the others. "Thanks guys, that could've been bad for everyone if Daichi had heard that fall." (Y/n) looked back at the steel row of lockers upon the emphasis before turning back to his friends. Scanning all of them to reassure himself they were okay. The volleyball team shivered at the mention of Daichi's name, all of them thankful he was already at home.
"Yeah, well we weren't about to let you get crushed by two tons of steel." Rin grinned, crossing his arms over his chest as he accepted the thanks. Or, partially accepted.
Tsukishima just nodded, hands in the pockets of his volleyball shorts as he retained his typical bored expression.
Though he was clearly in a better mood than the start of the encounter between two teams. Kageyama frowned a bit at the thanks, following Rin's train of thought. "Yeah, there's no need to thank us for helping you-" "You're our friend! Of course we'd help you!" Hinata cut in, smiling widely up at the (h/c) haired second-year. Kageyama's brow twitched in annoyance at being interrupted as he smacked Hinata across the head.
"That, and everyone would be in trouble if Daichi or Coach saw this mess." Kageyama finished, Hinata rubbing the back of his head with a pout where the raven had hit him. Meeting eyes with
(Y/n), Kageyama scanned the room with a bit of exasperation. "We'll have to get this cleaned up before any of our other teammates get here.", Kageyama concluded sadly. Knowing good and well that unless it was Sugawara, if anyone else showed up Daichi would know soon after. And no one wanted Daichi to show up to this mess any time soon. Quickly understanding the real intention of Kageyama's words, (Y/n) suppressed thoughts of Daichi's possible reactions to this mess and looked back at Makoto and Rin.
"He's right. If any of our teammates were to see this, we'd be dead." (Y/n) stated, the (h/c)ette clearly serious in his words. But, knowing that his swimmer friends would think he was exaggerating... (Y/n) put both his hands on one of Rin's and Makoto's shoulders.
"Imagine Gou..." (Y/n) started, head down as hair covered his eyes.
"But ten-times worse!" At this (Y/n) snapped his head up to meet the two swimmers eyes, watching as they shivered and paled at the bare thought of such a monster. The two's eyes widening in horror at the mere idea of it. (Y/n) straightened up at his friend's realization, removing his hands from their shoulders. "That, is the fate we will face if we don't get this locker room clean." (Y/n) told them, watching as Makoto and Rin took in the gravity of the situation. While Hinata, Kageyama and Tsukishima just shared a confused glance.
"We'd be glad to help you clean this up if that's the case, right Rin?" Makoto assured the volleyball team, not wanting anyone to face that kind of fate. But, as the brunette turned to Rin, the shark-like male was distracted by Haru floating on his back in the water.
With his shirt off.
Which was also floating in the water.
(Y/n) deadpanned while Makoto just sighed and Rin sweatdropped.
"Um.. is this a really appropriate time for him to be swimming?" Kageyama asked, also sweatdropping at the unexpected behavior.
"Oh you have no fucking idea." (Y/n) replied, rolling his eyes at the many examples he could list of Haru doing just this. Makoto yanked Haru out from the water as Rin tossed his soaking wet shirt at him, while (Y/n) moved to get the wobbling inflatable pool out of the window. "Alright, so, to make sure we all don't die; let's get started shall we?" The handsome male suggested, sending a sarcastic grin over his shoulder at the others before trying to squish the pool back outside. Hinata ran over to help him with a bright smile, and everyone pretty easily swung into working together. Something (Y/n) had brushed aside as no one having a death-wish, which, admittedly was part of it.
The volleyball team didn't want to suffer the wrath of Daichi after a mess this bad, and the image of Gou times ten was enough to get the swim team going.
But, truly... overall what was holding them together was a very different common goal: (Y/n).
As, when the wall of lockers had- even the slightest bit- come to threaten the tall (h/c)ette's safety, the bickering teams both jumped to help him. Whether they had been pissed at each other before,(minus Makoto of course), the fact was, everyone in that room desperately wanted to- and did help (Y/n).
What had happened after that was a,!somewhat, mutual understanding of each other.
Each group of three males, both strangers to one another, perfectly recognized the concern in each other for (Y/n). And the feelings beyond them. So, if even only for a moment, they could reflect, understand, and empathize with each other over something that personal; then they could work together.
Even if every one of them realized that it might not stay that way, because of how they felt for the (h/c)ette, they could cooperate now. Simply because they all had something they were passionate about in common.