Battlefield

(y/n)'s pov:

You were already in your uniform with your sword in hands. Looking at your self in the mirror you smiled "I will finally have my revenge..." you said as your demon appear "I think he will have it, not you" she was just trying to confuse you with mentioning that white haired vampire but you shook it off. "I have no time for you"  you said coldly.she sigh, "he is looking for you,he will find you"she said smirking as she disepered

You were one of the best fighters at the army. Almost like yuu but you didn't flatter yourself. You walked down the hallway and saw your friends "hey (y/n)!" yelled a guy with brown hair and blue eyes, his name was Mike. He was your class mate when... The incident happened. "hey Mike! Hey Sarah!" you smiled at them. Sarah had a long black hair and brown eyes, you meet her in the army. "where is Kayla?" she asked and you shook your head "no idea I just got up". Mike let out a sigh "she must be sleeping like that ass Steve". Steve was Mike's brother, they didn't get along well. Kayla runs to you and the others"sorry I'm late! "she said breathing heavily" where is Steve"asked mike coldly "you didn't heard? He is not going, her had a problem with his demon" Kayla explained getting up.

All the moon demon company units get ready to go.

"You heard it guys! Let's go! " you said cheerfully.

~time skip to the battle~

You were fighting at the front lines, that was pretty bad because if you get hurt you because a food for vampires. You stabed a vampire in the chest and spin around and kicked the oder to the ground. But you didn't notice that a noble had his eyes on you. Everything was going well until you heard a scream. Scream of your best friend, Kayla. You instantly run to her and your heart dropped. Sarah was on the floor nocked out cold, Mike was trying to push away a vampire with purple hair that looked awfully familiar,he was holding him ageints the wall. and Kayla was held up by her neck by no oder then ferid bathory. You froze. No.. This is not happening...
You thought and prayer it was just a dream. "let them go." you pulled your sword up even if you know you don't stand a chance against a noble vampire. He chuckles at your actions and let Kayla fall on the ground. She picked up her sword and get into guard. Mike kicked of the districted purple haired vampire. "son of a *****" yelled lacus. Ferid appeared next to you and your didn't dare to move "aww~little lamb is scared?~"  he smirked and you turned around and stabed his arm. His eyes were wide, no one could even cut him but you managed to stab him. Mike picked up his bow and pointed it at lacus.
You turned to help Kayla but you blacked out.

Third person's pov:

Ferid nock (y/n) out and chuckled as he let her fall on the ground "don't take your eyes off the enemy~"  he said in the sing song voice. Soon (y/n)'s friends were surrounded by vampires.
They were tied up and send to the capital. Lacus was confused why ferid didn't killed thouse humans, and the human girl. Ferid pick (y/n) up and smiles at her. "why you didn't kill those humans?" asked lacus. "that wouldn't be fun, now would it?~" ferid just walked away not saying another word. lacus followed him trying to understand what that means.

(y/n)'s pov:

You wake up in the bed, in unfamiliar room. You looked around the room, walls were light gray with a lot of white details on them. There was big door on your left side and on your right was a big window,red curtains were hanging off of it. The bed was big and comfy. You sit up and looked out of the window "morning?" you asked yourself and then you remembered. Battlefield... My friends... And... Your thoughts were cut off by ferid entering the room. "my, my little livestock is awake~" he smirked.
You back awey from him as much as you could. You were terrified but refused to show him. "I already told you, I'm not a livestock." you said and narrow your eyes. "I see~ did you consider my offer from four years ago?~" by the moment he finished his sentence he was right in front of you. You didn't even see him move. How did he get here so fast?!  You mentally screamed and he grabbed your chin with a smirk "how cute~ my little pet~" his words got you off guard. You slaped his hand awey. "just kill me already and stop playing games!" you yelled. "what makes you think I would kill you?~you are in the nice room and not in my prison cell~" he said placeing his hand next to you. You looked around the room trying to find your sword but it was no use. "aww~you can't find it little lamb~I took it awey~". You look at him dead in the eye "where are my friends?!".
"oh?~lacus killed them~"  he lied, he wanted to you to feel like you are all alone and stay only with him.he did not know why but he wanted you all for him self, to you feel like you can trust only him but he still wanted to play with your emotions. Your pink hair fell over your eyes "N-no... They can't be.. " you almost whispered  and that made him laugh "I'm only kidding~ they are at the capital safe and sound~"  you sigh in relief but you were about to rip his head off
"that expression of yours is intoxicating~" he leans in closer to your neck "it makes me thirsty~"

A/n: OMG... What have I written😂😂anyway I hope you like the story.
Are reader-chan going to let him bite her or escape and get into big danger- whoops said too much

I do not own any art work of owari no seraph!!

Vote!!