Partay planning

Hey guys, I'm thinking of writing another fan fic, but idk. I think I might do one just all one shots/fluff.
Comment if there's any requests.
ENJOY!

------------------------------------

Marshall's POV

The look on gummys face was too adorable.

"WHAT" He yell- no screamed.

Just like last night.

Anyway, I planned on making it the best night for him, but not as good as last night.

I snaked my arms around him,"it'll be fun my love, don't worry. I'll manage everything."

"Yea, well when you tried to 'manage' a frickin goldfish you let it die." Gummy replied.

Come on! that was like... 3 weeks ago... But no ones counting.

"Trust me bonni" I say, kissing his neck. He sighs.

"Just don't mess it up." He says and looks at me.

"Okay?"

"Okay." I reply. I kiss his lips, still swollen from last night.

"TFIOS!!!OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH" Gummy starts hyperventilating.

I laugh. So fucking adorable my boyfriend is.

"You should go with cake and fi to go pick out something, remember when you used to wear dresses! Oh my goodness, you were SO. FUCKING. ADO-"

"SHUT UP" Bonnibello yelled as he kissed me. He is so damn cute, how is it possible that out of all the boyfriends in the world I got the cutest, smartest, and perfectist( A/N -.- I know it isn't a word) boyfriend.

"Just kidding, but you do need to find something to wear my lovely gummy," I say kissing his cheek,"but you would look great in anything, just don't wear what you did last night"

"I didn't wear anything last night!" he snaps

"That's what I meant babe" I reply laughing.

He walks out of the room, practically steaming. I finish breakfast, and give some to everyone.

Me and my gummy ate enough last night, if you catch my drift.

///after break fast b/c that's boring///

"Ok, so gummy, go with the girls and I'll get everything set up." I state and kissing gumball and letting him and the girls go.

"Alright, let's do some shit.

Gumball's POV

I get in cakes car and we are off.

"Soo, watcha thinking of wearing to the party tonight?" Fionna asked me. I never really thought of that. I mean, yea I LOVED wearing dresses when I little, but I'd look like a freak now.

"Umm, I'll let you guys decide." I say, regretting it.

My phone vibrates, and I got a text from marshy.

-pls wear a dress, pppplllleeaseeeee, you'd look so cute pwease love you-

-I'll take it into consideration. I love you too-

-YASSSSSSS YYASSSSSSS well, you'll look cute either way, so, I support watever you wear, you look beautiful either way. Your amazing in every way, and I'm so thankful your mine. I'm glad we have no regrets about last night. And I'm so sorry if I rushed you. You are my everything love, and I love you.... a lot.-

I start blushing and my eyes get glossy.

"Awwwwww" Fi and cake say in unison.

Cake takes my phone and reads it aloud to Fi.

But I couldn't pay attention, I was so caught up in the fact that marsh loved me. And I loved him to.

"My baby's in love. Awww" cake says.

"I'm glad to see your happy dude" if says slinging an arm around my shoulders.

"I-I'm gonna wear a dress. For marshy." I say. Smiling.

"YYYAAYYYYYYYYYY" We all scream.

"But not something.... sexy, or inappropriate."

"Yea, that was yesterday huh" if said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh goodness." I face palmed myself.

"How was it, did you guys dive right in? How was it? Was it painful?" cake asks.

"No, we ugh.. told each other how much we meant to each other... And how much we love each other. During 'it' he kept saying I love you. And when we were done we talked some more. I think the sweetest thing he said was 'Bonnibello Gumball, I love your innocence. The way you are super smart and are just amazing. I love that. I love your beautiful face and body. I don't know how I could live without you. The way you always blush and the way you giggle' and we both cried after our confessions. And have you ever seen marsh blush, it's the most adorable, yet hottest thing I've seen." I say.

Shit, I sound like a boy crazy teenage girl.

"Yep, your in love." Cake says. I giggle.

"We are here!!" Fi says.

"YYEEEEEEE" We all squeal at the same time.

Oh. My. Goodness. How much more gay could I get?
------------

I've been inactive af anyway, peace