0.2 end of summer / first day of school

8:00 a.m

Jessica is on her way to school and she is worried about Munro and she is not happy with what he said before they went on summer vacation . Jessica , Elizabeth, Megan, and Taylor are walking up the stairs and Jessica is looking around for Luke and instead of finding Luke she sees Munro kissing Kristen and that must be why he didn't want to talk over summer . Elizabeth , Megan ,and Taylor tell Jessica to go to class and leave it to them ,but Jessica doesn't go to class she goes into the girls bathroom and crys her eyes out.

11:35 a.m

When it is lunch time the Elizabeth ,Megan, and Taylor are trying to find out where Jessica is so they ask if anyone has seen her they say ," yes this morning she was running in ti the bathroom and never came out ."

So ,the three of them go into the bathroom and there she was crying and saying " why ,why would he do that to me I didn't do anything wrong so why !" Than luke comes in the bathroom and he has a bloody hand and Taylor helps him wash off the blood. " LUKE BENWARD WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO? !!!!!!!!!!!!! " Taylor yells . Than luke says, " I was outside and Munro was kissing Kristen so I punched him in the face and we got into a fight because I told him that if he ever hurt Jessica that I would hurt him and that is exactly what I did because he deserved it didn't he ? " everyone said " yes " expect for Jessica because she is a Christian that doesn't believe in fighting so she said " no , it wasn't I don't want you to ever do that again because this is my problem not yours and you don't need to be getting into trouble okay . " Soon , Jessica stopped crying and went with her friends and ate lunch .

4:00 p.m

It's time to go home and Munro comes over and says " why are you cheating on me with Luke . I saw you two kiss ! " Jessica says "well did you happen to think that it was Taylor and Luke kissing huh did you no you didn't so good bye ! " Jessica is in rage ! Jessica gets into her car and drives away from the school and Munro with Elizabeth , Taylor , Megan, and Luke . Luke says " what was Munro saying to you in the parking lot of the school ? " "saying that he saw me and you kiss and that I was cheating on him but doesn't know that I saw him kiss kristen ! " Jessica tells him . " well not to be mean but I saw Munro kiss Selena too , so I guess that he is cheating on you with two girls sorry Jessica . Don't cry ." Megan tells Jessica and Jessica starts to cry and Luke tells Jessica to pull over and get in the passenger seat and Luke gets in the drivers seat and drives away .

6:00 p.m

Jessica is on her bed and Elizabeth tells her that she is so sorry for what happened to her and she will do whatever she could to change what happened to it not happening . Jessica looks at her phone and sees that Munro texted her " Can I come over to your house and talk to you "

"NO , I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU EVER BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME SO BEAT IT . " Jessica texted him back

Munro texted Jessica " WHAT DID I DO TO YOU "

Jessica sends him " YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH KRISTEN AND SELENA AND I SAW YOU KISS KRISTEN AND MEGAN SAW YOU KISS SELENA WHO'S NEXT PERRIE , BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LIKE ALL OF MY FRIENDS ! SO LEAVE ME ALONE ."

" WELL THAN WE ARE OVER ! " Munro texted Jessica

Jessica shows Elizabeth and Jessica hears Luke , Perrie , Megan , and Taylor and they yell for her saying " Jessica and Elizabeth were here to comfort you Jessica ! " Jessica and Elizabeth walk down stairs and Jessica sees that Munro is there to and Jessica runs back up to her room and locked it.