21:

"I'm gonna miss you," I sighed, gently stroking the dog sitting on my lap, "but it's going to make kookie happy, and he deserves to be happy."

"TAEHYUNG!" Yoongi shouted, "FOR THE LAST TIME! STOP TALKING TO THAT FUCKING DOG!" I laughed giving him a small "Alright" before talking to the dog again.

"I bet you miss kookie, don't you?" I sighed, the dogs head lowered. "Well, let's go see him," I sat up with the dog barking at me, a few more shouts from yoongi telling the the dog to "shut up because I'm trying to sleep!"

I giggled at the older's comment, before picking up my jumper on the arm of the sofa, along with my phone, headphones and my camera.

I was planning to vlog this whole day, wanting kookie to know how special he really is to me - and he is very special. I was also planning on telling the boy how I have sort of taken a liking to him.

I turned on my camera as I left my shared apartment, the small dog following behind me. "Hello earthlings, welcome back to another vlog," I started like I did with every other video, "I decided to take you lot on my little journey to kookie's house!"

I continued speaking to the camera, keeping the fans who were going to be watching this Thursday updated on small things that happen in my life, such as yoongi shouting at me for taking a pair of MY underwear that HE stole.

Before I stepped into the outside world, I attached a purple leash to the small doge.  The dog yapped at the crowds of people walking down the busy street. I smiled, putting my phone on shuffle and putting my headphones on.

🐶

"Taehyung?" A voice called, my head snapped in the direction of where the sound came from. My eyes widened.

"Namjoon!!" I yelled running over to him, "What are you doing here??"

"I'm picking up a coffee for jinnie, he's being moody and this is the only way I know of to make him feel better," he sighed, pointing the cafè I had first met kookie. 

I smiled, "want me to come with you? I could do with a coffee as well," namjoon accepted my offer and we walked into the homely building.

I breathed in deeply, inhaling the thick sent of tea and coffee. Namjoon visibly gagged, "Ugh, I don't get what jinnie loves so much about this place."

"There's a lot to like about this place, you need to open your eyes," I said stepping into line.

"My eyes are open taehyung, and there's not one thing I can see that is likeable," namjoon complained, stopping his foot like a five year old - sometimes I wondered who was older me or him.

"Now I see why your so called 'jinnie' gets mad," I said, my grip on the leach tightening as a group of girls bent over to pet the small pup.

"Whatever," He said, throwing his arm around my shoulder, I leaned my body weight onto him.

"Awww~~ your dog is very cute," a petit brunette said, "whats its name?" And that made me think. What was it's name?? I don't even know the dogs gender let alone it's name?!

"Err... I'm not sure," I Said quietly, hoping she wouldn't hear.

"I understand, finding a name for a new dog is hard," She said, cooing at the dog licking her hand.

"When did you get her??" The unnamed girl asked. At least I knew the dog was a girl!

"Oh, I only got her yesterday," I said, "she's not staying with me for long, she is going to have a new owner."

"Awww~ i bet you'll miss her!" The girl smiled sweetly. "I'm Bae Joo-hyun, nice meeting you..." she tilted her head to the side.

"Taehyung, Kim taehyung." Bond, James Bond.