Ichiru's reaction.

Narrator

In the end, they decided to keep a secret from everyone this whole month. The witnesses went to the President office to tell Kaien Cross, and as they expected, once he saw Zero, he would cuddle him.

Though, fortunately, Kaname had to give the protective aura. 

This obviously made the headmaster pout and wither in fear and sadness, whilst putting handing the baby in the arms of Shiki, with him adoring the baby with his baby blue grayish eyes. Because one, he loved his adorable baby adopted son, and two, he doesn't wanna face Kaname's wrath.

They all sat down on the couch in the room. Then here comes the conversation.

"So, mind telling me what's with the baby?" Cross asked.

"To be frank, it's your adopted son, Zero, headmaster. Aido had an experiment that he wanted to test if it works for Zero to become a complete vampire, and not a level D. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Aido is working on the antidote now, however, it will take one month for him. So can you please make up an excuse of why Zero wouldn't be attending his classes?" Takuma plead.

Cross thinks with utter shock, but still proceed with Takuma's question.

"I'll try as hard as possible, Ichijo." Cross said reassuringly, for everyone's relieves. Even the breath they were holding that they didn't notice.

Then, Yuki realized another problem.

"Now that we've got that outta the way, who will be taking care of Zero?" She asked.

Everyone muttered of who should it be.

In the end, they all took turns taking care of him.

They took turns every each day.

The order goes as Kaname first, because couple assurances, Takuma, Shiki, then lastly Yuki.

A week has pass, and it was quite a disaster for everyone.

Kaname sometimes couldn't get used to Zero, UNEXPECTEDLY, flying, WHICH WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN.

Takuma and Shiki has a hard time when they try to give Zero a bath, it's hard when keeps moving around, and Takuma couldn't feed him, in result for Shiki to feed him.

Oh right, Takuma and Shiki are a couple, and they live in the same dorm. So it's way easier for them to help each other with Zero.

Rima is okay with it, and takes pictures when they have 'it'. She's fujoshi life.

Yuki, oh let me tell you. 

Whenever she tried to change Zero's diaper, Zero would sometimes cry, or just poop out on the bed, when Yuki had took out his diaper.

And Yuki had to wash her sheets. She remembered next time when she's changing diapers, she'll put a mat.

It's the 8th day, so it's Yuki's turn.

Then, the unexpected has happened.

Someone had rang Zero's doorbell, when she was done putting him to sleep because he was having grumpy hormones.

Yuki put Zero in a crib, and went to the door.

She opened it to see it's Ichiru Kiryu, Zero's younger twin.

'BUT WAIT! Ichiru died in the 11th episode of guilty when Zero and him became one!' Is what you're thinking, isn't it reader-sama?

Let's just say... The simplest thing is, Ichiru survived. Zero didn't drank all his blood to become one.

"I-Ichiru! What a surprise to see you! What brings you here?" Yuki stuttered a bit.

"I could say the same thing about you, Yuki. This is Zero's room, so I wanted to see how he was in his condition. Zero has gotten a sickness that will be indicated for a month. Is it wrong to see my brother?" Ichiru answered with a cold glare to Yuki.

Let's just say, these two never get along when it comes to brother love.

'God dammit headmaster. You could say he went for a mission from the vampire hunters society... But that would still lead suspicion for Ichiru.' Yuki thought.

"Well, um, apparently, he is at the hospital and I'm in his room to clean up! Yeah!" Yuki said.

"It would be plausible. However, if he is in the hospital, then shouldn't Cross stated it, or shouldn't you be there instead of cleaning his room? I'll come in and check then." Ichiru stepped inside with Yuki being struck, and couldn't stop him.

"Ah! Wait Ichiru!" Yuki tried to drag him not to go in Zero's room where he's sleeping, and I guess she succeed.

"Why are you trying to stop me by if you are cleaning? What are you hiding in Zero's room?" Ichiru asked which is quite loud.

Then, that's where the cue for Ichiru would snap.

The both of them heard a child's cries, which is coming from the destination where Ichiru had originally wanted to checked.

Ichiru burst into the room before Yuki could even react.

Ichiru look in the room to see a crib. He walked towards it and sees a baby he has seen from somewhere.

"Ah... you've seen him..." Yuki said in defeat.

"Since when did my brother and Kaname had a baby?" Ichiru asked as he carried the small fatigue and shush him, and not too long, Zero calmed down.

"Actually, I guess I should explain. BUT THEN. Do not tell anyone else. And to put it simply... That baby is your brother right there." Yuki said bluntly.

Ichiru's eyes went wide while holding up the baby like the lion king while Zero's giggling, and yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" He yelled so loudly, that he startled Zero, and could've sworn that he heard this dorm floor, every guy has fallen off their bed.

Zero started to cry, and Ichiru comforted him again, yet again.

"Explain, now." Ichiru said sternly like a yandere.

Yuki sweated-dropped and tell him everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So let me get this straight. Zero and you were invited by the night vampires because Hanabusa wanted to test this experiment on Zero to see if he will turn into a complete vampire, but the unexpected happened to which, in result, a baby. So that's why the headmaster said a month." Ichiru recalled everything that Yuki told him.

"Yep. You can take turns taking care of him. I'm the last of the order, so you should go after me." Yuki said.

"I wanna ask, what was Kaname's reaction?" Curiously, he wondered.

"A threat of killing Aido, and then a lame reason." Yuki said with a shrug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Yuki had told the others that Ichiru will be in the order participate taking care of Zero. They were okay with it.

Yet, another misfortune day for Ichiru too, since it's his turn after Yuki.

He had trouble trying to put Zero to sleep, but after a little lecture, Zero slept.

So, time continues on with their wicked one month.

Though, lurking in the shadows, someone is plotting something... Evil.

(Jacy: Jeff, Imma past out now.

Jeff: K.

Jacy: Exams are over yesh! Now I can sleep properly!)