Chapter 16

Jeongguk

"I wasn't going to do that anyway.." he said with a poker face.

"Good.." I said as I nodded my head.

"Wait.. were you jealous?" He asked and his face had a shocked expression.

"The truth? Yes.. and I don't care what you say.. I'm not gonna hide it anymore.." I said and looked him straight in the eyes, just so he could understand that I was serious.

"Jesus Christ! Chill the fuck up bro.. she is all yours.." he said and a piece of me was releived.

[...]

"Good morning.." I said to Taehyung and Yoongi hyung.

"Morning kid.." Yoongi said and ate a cookie

"Yah Jeongguk, do you have plans for tonight?" Taehyung asked and his eyes sparckled.

"Umm no.. why?"

"Seokjin hyung and Yoongi hyung are doing a sleepover at Seokjin's cottage. Wanna come over?" Taehyung asked me very excited.

"Why not? What time should we be there?"

"At 21.00.. bring snacks kids.." Yoongi said and put on his shoes, heading to the door.

"I'm going to my studio, I have work to do. See ya at night" he said and got out of the house.

I put coffe in my cup and headed to the couch.

"So.. An idea came to my mind.." Taehyung said and I looked at him curious.

I nodded my head and he continued.

"You will go to that park in the afternoon. Why don't you ask her if she wants to come with us in the cottage?" Taehyung asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"What? How?"

"What do you mean by 'how'.. it's simple."

"And what if...." I stopped and an idea popped in my head.

"If what?"

"Thank you Taehyung!" I said as I squized his face and ran to the door.

"Where are you going?" He shouted

"I have some stuff to prepare. See you later bye" I said and got out of the house.

I took my phone out, and called my mom.

(On the phone)

Mom: Jeongguk?

Me: Anneyong eomma~

Mom: Aww my sweetheart! How are you? I missed you..

Me: I missed you too mom. Anyways, I want something

Mom: What is it?

Me: Is the cottage we have in Daegu free for the weekend?

Mom: Umm yeah.. your father was there a few days ago..why?

Me: Can I go there with a friend?

Mom: Of course you can.. but promise me to be careful.

Me: Promise.. thank you so much! I love you byeee~

I said and hung up.

We are going to have an amazing weekend..