🐬Chapter 3🌹

Beam POV..

I opened my MerEyes and I can heard the strange sound from my MeEears. I heard the sounds of waves that hit the beach, My MerEyes slowly becoming clearer and I'm shocked, what's happening to me, why I'm here. I looked around and saw my Merbest friend Philip, I ask him if he is ok, "Phil, are you ok? " I ask him, " don't worry I'm OK" said tul back. I look around and i saw my tail is gone, i have a leg's.. what happened to me?. A moment later come out the royal Merguard and My Merfather, Mermother and Mergranny.

"Greetings Merfather, what happened to he, i ask him and he hugged me. My Mermother is crying, "Prince Beam, it all of my falls. I'm the one who put our Mercrown Prince in danger" said Merfather and released the hug's.

"What did you mean, i don't get it.. what happened to me ohh Merfather please.. i don't want to he human like this.. i want my tail back.." i said to my Merfather and he is looking sad.

"Prince Beam there is nothing i can do, it very powerful spell. I can't broke it, but your Mergranny help you, you will be fully merman's back but it only you're made one hundred of goodness, find your true love and find your lost Merbrother" explain Merfather to me. I was shock to here the last words from my Merfather that, My lost Merbrother.

"What!! my lost Merbrother?? Prince Bass was lost?? but why can this happen?" i ask my Merfamily back.

"It Laverna.. "

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Flashbacks... 🌫🌊

1,500.00 thousands years ago at atlantiana Merpalaces, On that times the rulers of the Merkingdoms is Merking Nepthewn and Merqueen Clariss. The king and queen have two Mertwin one is Merman name Prince Roland and second is Mermaid Princess Laverna. The king ruling the Merkingdoms happily until one day,  the powerful sea witch was attack the Mermaid world and use the black spell to rule the ocean.

The witch wanted the power from Atlantiana throne, She attacks atlantiana palace and spell all of Merpeople on the kingdoms. The Merking can't stay calm, He fight back the witch and as punishment for the Marking, she kidnapping and take the Merprinces kindness Mer-souls, Merprincess lavena don't have any kindness in her Mer-souls and she is throw into the spell Room for 40000 years long.

Laverna was free after the witch is death and laverna start to revenged on his own Merfamily. The witch is not death totally, but she use laverna Merbody for his soul. And the trust is Princess laverna is death for a long time ago until the witch takeover his Merbody. Laverna started her revenge after knowing that Prince Roland is crowning to be new Merking, on the crowning days laverna came back to the Merpalace the place that she born.

The Atlantiana palace is full of happiness, full with kindness, chill full and no fears, laverna enter the kingdom and start to make a trouble and mess all over the kingdom she gets in the palace and revenged her Merfamily.

in the palace, the view is full with happiness because atlantiana have a new Merking on a seconds the view start to become dark, cool and black spirit started to blended with the situations there. And suddenly one evil laughter heard from all over the palace and it make all of the Mermaid and Merman inside the palace feel scary.

"HAHAHAHA.... I'M BACK.. I'M BAC....K,

suddenly laverna enter the throne room, all of the Merfamily was shocking, Laverna is back, but he is evils she wants to revenge for what happened to her long time ago.