Author Insider: The Reason Behind My Stories

THIS CHAPTER IS DO FOR A SERIOUS UPDATE

So we know I have about 38 stories and more coming. But why do I write each one? Where do I get the idea?

Well let's start from the top. I'm going to use my "My Stories" reading list.

Maison De Poupees (Dollhouse): This story idea came from two things 1. I used to write stories and play on episode choose your story I have stopped temporarily due to personal reasons, but that's beside the point. I read a story about girls being kidnapped and trapped in a DollHouse I liked the idea so I recreated it, I chose to put the French in there because I felt it was a good view considering they act and dress like French people in like the 1900s? (Not all sure on that) anyway 2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pretty Little Liars, it is Absoulutly amazing (Did I mention I LOVE it?) I saw episodes on season 5 and 6 about the girls being trapped in a DollHouse created by A, so now that is why this story is in effect today.

Actress Undercover: You won't believe it but the idea for the story came from watching Liv and Maddi, the switch-a-rooney's are my favorite and this was the idea that helped create this story. The idea for "i" came from Pretty Little Liars (What do you expect? DEAL with it!)

The Room: My ideas usually come from somewhere else ALWAYS well.... This story changes the A-Game (Pun intended I'm terrible XD) I created this idea without inspiration I just wanted to make a horror story and well this happened.

One Love, Two Worlds: Well if anything if you have read The Ember Effect you would know where this idea came from. If you haven't it is a story by Joseph Evans and trust me this guy can write a story. So I recreated his idea.

One Lucky Star (The Lucky Pyramid Sequence) Book 2: As I said I'm going in order for the reading list so this idea came from the fact i wrote my book One Lucky Penny which was inspired by the Book Emerald (i forgot the author oops :/) but she writes the Prism Shard Sequence and that is were these ideas came from!

Immortal Like No Other: Another two place inspiration book 1. Was inspired by Twilight OBVIOUSLY 2. I was reading a book by my friend which he discontinued I'm very sad about this i could cry but he wrote Endless Life and that's the other place i got the idea.

Jason-S is the author of Endless Life

One Lucky Penny (The Lucky Pyramid Sequence) Book 1: Do i need to explain it again, Prob not if you forgot read the description above for One Lucky Star.

The Mixed Bites: This was my second book ever on wattpad i finished it to fast and it was truly terrible but the idea was so great i had to fix it, so with some help from my friend i recreated it, no it is no longer complete but it will be one day. The idea also came from Twilight.

fox-of-gold is my dear friend who helped create the prologue and ideas for this story.

Tangled Love Twilight Reimagined: Place 1. TWILIGHT IT'S IN THE TITLE (lol) 2. Tangled Love is another story on wattpad (Totally forgot the author again.) but her story has nothing to do with Twilight but i loved it and Twilight so i recreated the story.

The Long Second Life of Bree Tanner: Idea came form none other then *cough cough* Twilight *cough cough* do i need to explain anymore?

Moonlight Glow: A Twilight Saga: ... if you don't know by now then just forget me.

The Grim Butcher (The Mystery Series): Idea came from the game Criminal Case this was actually a real case, but I added all my own twist to it, and now it is my own growing series.

One Lucky Rose (The Lucky Pyramid Sequence) Book 3: The third book to my series I just decided to really expand on my idea.

The Four Elements: This idea came from my interest in zodiacs I learned bout the elements and decided to make this, there was probably more stuff involved but nothing significant.

The Volturi Warriors: Yet another Twilight

What if there were two: YET ANOTHER Twilight

Sabrina Carpenter All lyrics: Guy's I love her music so I made this lovely book!

The Million Dollar Killer (The Mystery Series): 2nd book of the mystery series this was inspired after watching a lot of crime t.v. and stuff.

The People of Zodiacs: It's like The Four Elements nothing different in where the idea came from.

Your Zodiac's: I was bored and interested in zodiac's so I found some stuff online and the book was born, congratulations it is neither a boy nor girl!

Twilight A Different Kind of Love: Instead of repeating myself I want everyone to know this was my first book and I cherish it this is were my love of Twilight started I dedicate this book to my fans who keep making it popular.

Beyond The Fairytales: Idea came from the Land of Stories series and I was bored honestly I had to go somewhere with it.

The Lucky People (The Lucky Pyramid Sequence) Book 4: 4th book In the series I'm still expanding.

The Lucky Star Children (The Lucky Pyramid Sequence) Book 5: My 5th book of the series this one is defiantly going to be exciting.

A Lucky Guardian (The Lucky Pyramid Sequence) Book 6: This one changes the whole game and ends my most favorite series I will ever make.

Hermione Granger's cousin (Harry Potter Fan-story): Idea came with some help from two of my great friends on wattpad.

NerdySamantha Hermione333881 Thanks guys!

The Detective Stories of Cabbage and Lettuce: Idea came with some help from 1 great friend.

AGayCannibal Don't know what'd I do without my partner Detective Cabbage!

MCR so Gay GerardXFrankie: I Love MCR so that's where I got my lovely idea for this gay ass story.

The Soulmate Clock: I got it from a meme XD that's where the whole Idea came from a stupid meme.

The Path To Love: I co-wrote this story with my ex-boyfriend and I appreciate his help with this even though we are no longer together.

Jason-S

Trapped in Love: Same thing as The Path to Love, my ex and I are no longer together but he helped me make these two great stories.

Jason-S

The Soulmate from the Other Side: I was encouraged to make a sequel to my book The Soulmate Clock, so here it is.

ALL ABOUT ME AND MY FANS ON WATTPAD: ITS THE BOOK IM WRITING WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS BOOK IS ABOUT! XD

Enchantment #MidnightSunMovie: Made for the MidnightSun Movie Contest because well I was bored.

It's Not Easy being Bi #LoveSimon: Also made for a contest the LoveSimon contest because again I was bored.

The Soulmate Clock's Revenge: The 3rd and final sequel book maybe I just had to do it!

A's Little Liars: AGAIN I LOVE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS OF COURSE I HAVE TO MAKE A FANFIC!!

#BeYourself Contest: I was bored so I made a user made contest! Please feel free to enter and go ahead and share it with your friends!

Lot's of Love

-Emo Kitty