First Sin

I do not have a name, nor do I have an appearance. I am but a shadow, aiding my creator, God, in building the dark oasis you humans will soon call the universe. God and I created the stars, the milky strings of light splitting through the empty space; planets being impaled by large forms of ground: meteors.

First the sun, giving off its flickering light and gifting day. Then, moons surrounding planets, curtaining the sun into night and giving off a bright light to shine brightly and beautifully. Two planets capable of containing life, but only one should keep the gift of humans: Earth.

Lastly, the creation of water, oxygen, grass, dirt, rocks, trees, plants, animals- a beautiful planet to contain pure humans!

Such a delicate planet... Containing beautiful wonders. God created two humans to place on our creation, the both of them named Adam and Eve. Our days of solitude has come to an end and we have made the perfect habitat. Eve gazed at the precious daises, her delicate fingers stroking the petals while Adam stared at the tree containing forbidden fruit that he was ever so curious to taste.

God gave them a demand: Do not eat the fruit. That was all he said, Adam pushing aside his curiosity and enjoying the garden with Eve, eating fruits from vines.

I watched for days, making sure Adam did not eat the fruit. He was the one I had to look out for because of his curious mind.

One day, Adam took a step toward the tree containing the forbidden fruit, God shaking his head towards me. How could he not stop Adam? Why couldn't I do something? He was sinning!

I heard a loud crunch, surprised that the male actually took a bite out of the fruit. How could someone be that idiotic?!

Another crunch.

Eve was eating it as well.

"You IDIOTS!" I yelled out in anger, my creator keeping his calm cool and giving Adam and Eve more emotions than they had: anger, frustration, fear, lust, everything else sinful that I cannot even say right now! That is when my own emotions broke out and I had my own will and soul. My own mind to think of instead of only focusing on idiotic, sinful souls such as those two humans. Day after day, sin after sin, children were born, sexual intercourse, killing animals, eating the beautiful plants that God and I created! What is the matter with these humans?!

"How can you accept these sins?" I asked angrily, God never giving me an answer, as per usual. I frowned, staring down at the village that they made out of stone and wood, the smell of burnt beef stinging my sense of smell. They'll pay for their sins.. All of them. It's for the best.

I slowly rose my hand, and balled it up into a fist, choking the life out of a child from what we called: Heaven. God noticed my actions and immediately stopped me, my pure aura burned into a menacing one.

"No.. Please.. I was only doing the right thing. I was trying to help humanity by destroying its sinners! PLEASE!" I pleaded with fear, only to be sent deep underground where fear and screams of terror was welcome: The Underworld. I fell on to the rocky ground and coughed, the pain surging throughout my body as I sat up and healed myself instantly. My eyes widened when I saw my surroundings, but I quickly got ahold of myself and frowned deeply before standing to my feet and creating my own appearance.

I was a tall 7'4" with deathly pale skin and a handsome yet devilish appearance, my eyes a snowy grey and my once pure white wings burnt to a crispy black; claws, razor-sharp teeth, a slightly muscly figure and strength enough to survive till I build it up further to get revenge on that excuse of a god.

"I should be the one controlling everything- ME! ME!! I SHOULD'VE FUCKING TOOK YOUR SPOT WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE YOU SIN-LEADER! I TRIED TO HELP AND YOU REPAY ME BY SENDING TO A FUCKING HELLISH AREA?! FUCK YOU!" I yelled at nothing, punching rocky formations and stomping like a child, going on about how I should've been the one to have the most power.

I will get the high "throne" and destroy humanity. Not just humanity... All the other stupid species, too.

I grinned.

"My name is Fukube, and I'll eat them all."