My coach not yours!

I looked confused "Well yeah"

Viktor stop for a second. "Wow" he said

"Let's Just start, ok" I said with I cute smile on my face.

Viktor chuckled at me when I did that for some reason.

"What" I looked at him in confusion/shock/anger because I had no clue what he was laughing at.

He smiled at me and said "it's nothing, when you smile like that you just look really cute"

I looked at him trying to not make it awkward and said "ummmm what are you talking about I always look cute" (and writer~chan looks fergalishis(sorry about the fail at the super bowl Fergie))

"Japan isn't under  a rock why is it weird we know his stupid name" I told him. (With a face like this😑).

He looked at me innocent look "it's a stupid name that shouldn't be a thing, because it's nonsense".

"He's a famous brat so kinda everyone knows him" I remarked.

" So everyone knows his name and not mine,I guess I'm not as famous as him". Viktor says sulking with his hand over his face.

" You know that's not what I meant" I said rolling my eyes.

Viktor picked his head up and took his hand away from his face laughing.

Yurio walked through the door and looked pissed. He started to yell about a promise that Viktor made to him. I have no clue what he was saying.

"Viktor you have to come back to Russia with me, you promised you would coach me" Yurio screamed.

Viktor took Yurio away so they could talk outside, so I just started skating. They soon came back in and Yurio started yelling at ME for some reason.

"Viktor is my coach not yours, he promised he would be my couch so he will".

"Whatever you say kid, if Viktor wants to go back to Russia with you then he can it's not me dissension". I told Yurio, not seeming hurt but deep down I was.

Viktor looked upset but I have no clue why, maybe he actually likes it here.

Yurio looked to Viktor and said "ok then Viktor let's go".