I'm a girl?

{Toby pov}

  I just finish my mission.I walk back to the mansion and walk in the mansion.Jeff and Ben was playing video game,Sally and Jane playing tea party,Ej and Lj eating kidney and candies,Hoddie and Masky chatting."Welcome back Toby!" Sally said."T-Thanks" I said walking toward Sally.

   A minutes later Slendy,Splendy,Trendy and Offendy teleport in the living room."Guess who back?!" Splendy shout.The pasta turn their head to the four Slenderman brothers.I was just staring at them while the other pasta talking to them."Toby you ok there?" Hoddie ask "Y-Yeah!" I said.Then Offendy walk toward me and hand me a chocolate? "Eat this" Offendy said I give him a confuse face then just put the chocolate in my mouth.Then I fell on the floor.

I only saw black...

{Hoddie pov}

   Toby came back after his mission but he seem down?He normally started to ennoyed Masky but no he walk to Sally.

   The slenderman brothers come in the living room.All the pasta start to chatting with the slender brothers exept Toby......He just sit there staring at the brothers."Toby You ok there?" I ask just to make sure he is fine."Y-Yeah!" he said Offendy give Toby a small piece of chocolate and he ate it.Then Toby fell to the floor."TOBY!" I shout grabbing the other attention.They stare at Offendy "What did you do this time Offen?" Trendy ask.Slendy take Toby in his room.

{Toby pov}

   I wake up in my room.The last thing i remember was I ate Offendy chocolate and pass out.I walk to the mirror.......

I walk to the mirror

   I froze........"AAAHHHHHHH" I scream I can hear footstep in the hallway running to my room.Then my room door get kick open wide.I back away fron the mirror shaking......

   "OFFENDY WHAT CHOCOLATE DID YOU GAVE MY PROXIE ATE!" Slendy ask "Uhhh the gendebend chocolate" Offendy answer

   "OFFENDY WHAT CHOCOLATE DID YOU GAVE MY PROXIE ATE!" Slendy ask "Uhhh the gendebend chocolate" Offendy answer."*sigh* Do you have the chocolate that can change him back?" Slendy ask "Uhhh about that no i dont" Offendy said."Trendy do you have any of your female cloths with you?" Slendy ask "Yeah do you want himmmmm or her to wear it?" Trendy ask "Yes" Slendy answer.Trendy teleport out my room and come back in a second then he lend me a cloths I just take it."uhhh c-can i have p-private to c-change?" I ask they leave my room and I lock the door and change into the cloths Trendy give me.I open the door reaveal myself.