·36

Malia's POV:
*two weeks later*

I was walking back from the gas station with snacks in my hand.
That's when I felt something heavy hit the back of my head causing me to fall in the floor. My head was aching really badly and my eyesight was poor. My head was soaring extremely bad and black spots were slowly growing.

"Fuck you bitch." the stranger says and it was possibly a feminine voice. The stranger sat down and her face were blurry. A material was on her hand. I remember seeing hair so vivid and bright. It was so vivid and eye-catching like the flame of a candle stick. It was hard to distinguish the face but, the long hair was vivid. "This is for your own good."

Now

"Why are you doing this Claudia?" I ask her.

"Who are you to judge me about something I did four years ago? I made a fucking mistake and regretted it so, what else would you expect me to do?" she yelled and her voice echoed. She gave me a wild and fierce look.

I sat with silence unable to say anything which made her snicker.

"That's exactly how I fucking thought." she says smirking and then kicking me in the stomach. I hiss at the pain and cursed. If I wasn't tied in this chair then best believe her face would be redder than the hair of hers.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask her coughing.

She stared at me then beamed. She began to walk across the dim and dirty room. She walked back and forth thinking something. "That's a good question."

"She had enough of your bullshit." a different feminine voice said from the darker end of the room. I stared at the area frightened. Slowly, the person stepped forward and behold stood..Katherine.

My jaw dropped by her presence. They both planned this out? Last time I checked they couldn't stand each other. All I wanted was some popcorn and I get Kidnapped?

"Surprised to see me?" she says beaming and she puts on her thick sunglasses. Who wears sunglasses in a fucking dim room? I look at them with disgust and then spat at the floor.

"I'll take that as a yes." she says.

"You still haven't answered my question, Claudia." I said with anger. I wonder what Asshole is thinking right now. I wonder if he noticed how long i've taken or haven't noticed yet.

"Did you know I used to like you?" she asks.

"Yeah, I mean we used to hang out like friends. I thought you were cool." I paused. "But who knows you could've been acting the whole time."

Katherine chuckles. "Not that kind of like silly."

What does she even mean not that kind of like?

Oh.

That's when it hit me. The reason why she would turn red whenever I complimented her, the poster she showed me in the mall, and the reason why she would look sad whenever I mentioned James' name. Is this all because, she had a secretive crush on me?

"You like me?"

She rolled her eyes. "Girl, I said liked. Past tense. Now I look at you with pity."

"I still can't believe you had a crush on her instead of me. I'm over here serving looks." Katherine says dramatically flipping her hair at the end.

"You're too obsessed with yourself." Claudia says.

"It's not obsessed if you're confident with yourself and feel blessed to naturally look a certain way."