Irene 💠

Interesting.

What I have been witnessing about Justice Clan, it's just as the Queen said. Jimin and Rose are soulmate since the beginning.

Well, is it time to make a move?

It was tiring to act it out since I can't be too real, "Irene!"

There he is, a psycho guy who never stops following me.

I went back to being a badass girl as I turned around expressionless, "Can you not yell out my name? It's embarrassing."

"Are you okay?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You didn't hear? I heard you were attacked by Sehun."

"Where did you hear that from?"

"Yah, everyone heard about it and it's out in the internet."

Little did I know, I was pissed, "There's no way Sehun would attack me! He-"

My mouth was covered by a man behind me and I figured it was Sehun because of its scent, making me want his blood desperately. However, I controlled myself, "Let go of Irene, you brat."

"Why should I?" My heart beats a little bit as I became confused.

"Can't you tell that she's scared?"

"If she's scared, then she should be using martial arts on me."

"Are you idiot? She's a woman, she can't f-"

"Just because she's a woman, doesn't mean she can't fight."

I was flustered with his soothing words. He was pissed as he walked away with me. Sehun grabbed my wrist forcefully and I tried to pull it away, but the pressure was too much on me, "W-Where are you taking me?"

As we arrived to the rooftop, I turned around angrily with his aggressiveness and he does something unexpectedly.

His sword was swayed close to my neck, making me fully alerted.

"W-What are you doing, Sehun?"

"I could ask you the same thing. What are you doing faking your identity?"

I was surprised at his quick-witted as I chuckled nervously, only to have him almost cut my neck. I felt a little blood flowing through my skin. I gulped nervously, "Isn't it obvious?"

"Of course, it's obvious. I could tell from your looks and presence."

"Keke, it's rare of you not doing anything before until now."

"I had to see what your intentions are before you make a move."

I clapped my hands in amusement with his acting, making his face twitched in confusion, "As I expected, you're capable of being Rose's knight. However, you can't beat me."

I jumped far away from him to the handrail in the blink of an eye.

I was very confident in my abilities as a vampire, but Sehun didn't move.

Why is he not using his powers to fight?

"What are you hesitating for?"

"You're the one who killed my parents."

I widened my eyes shockingly. I looked away. I was unable to face him, not wanting to be reminded of the past. I controlled my emotions, "Heh, you knew about it?"

He stared at me seriously, "That scent of yours, I still remember. I have a good sense of smell."

I was in the midst of crying for his forgiveness, afraid to do so because someone's watching me from far, "Oh well, I have no choice but to kill you."

"Do it. I didn't want to live anymore without my parents."

"What?"

"Isn't it your mission to kill Rose's knight?"

I was very speechless of how he knew all of this. My hands were shaking, unable to use my power on him.

What are you doing, Irene?

My faced turned into pale after hearing her voice in my head.

Kill him. Don't panic. He's not special, is he?

I clenched my fist and face forward to Sehun sadly, "I-I'm sorry, Sehun."

Without knowing, I smiled with no regrets and decided to kill myself right in front of him. I had tears in my eyes. I knew that I had fallen in love with him at first sight. Even though, I had a chance to steal him away, but I was only reminded of his parents.

There was no way that I can be with him in lifetime.

Because I committed my sins.

I'm sorry for everything I've caused you so much pain, Sehun.