Chapter 2

*Hayes POV*

"Hayes!! Wake up!! We are moving today!" Nash said.

Ehh 5 more minutes!

No get up!

Fine. I got up went to the bathroom washed my teeth took a quick shower and put on blue basket shorts with my lacrosse hoodie. To be honest I did not want to move. All my friends where here.. And my girlfriend, Ashley well ex girlfriend I had to break up with her since I was moving.
I was already packed so I went in the car and put on my head phones and soon fell asleep.
When I woke up we where at the airport. we got on the plane and I sat by skylynn. My mistake... all she wanted to do was talk about horses 🙉

*Danielle's POV*

Hey Danielle 👋

Hi Lucas :) I said, Lucas was a 7th grader as well. He was playing Charlie on the play , he was very good actually . He had brown hair and greenish Hazel eyes. Lucas was pretty cute if u ask me and EVERYONE knew him.

L:What's wrong u seem sad?

D:Well I kinda woke up all the wrong side of bed today (I won't bore u with all the things that went wrong so I'm just gonna skip it 👍😊)

L: aw man that sucks , well uh u see I am having a party and I was wondering if u could go? It starts at 7.

D: ya lemme just ask my mom :)

TEXT MESSAGES ******

Hey mom can I go to a party today?

Who will be there?

Everyone :) and I'll ask if Cassie and savannah can go too :)

************
Just as I sent that savannah and Cassie walked up to me "perfect timing"