Laughing-Jack X Reader Rogue Part 4

Readers P.O.V

Jack just stared at me, looking a little bit speechless may I add. “Putting it that way makes it sounds a little harsh may I say, dearest.” Jack said along with a nervous laugh “Well how other way can I put it then? How about this then: You Motherfucking Bitch! You left me! You may look different but by God you act like everyone else! By just leaving me on the goddamn kerb!”  I couldn’t help it, I was just a child actually with the crap I possess I wouldn’t call myself a child! A freak more like it! “You know what, I have got things to do, I have no time to be pulled back from pointless memories!” The room fell silent and Jack just looked at me “They may be pointless, but they are the most painful. Am I right?” Now the spotlight has suddenly turned me, and that actually made a lot of sense but the I shook my head and turned towards the exit.

I came back home with a new job, a mechanic, now that is one problem solved now I’m just gonna have to deal with my other one, Jack, if he is still here of course. “Jack? Jack are you still here?” I shouted but I got no reply, so being in a house all by myself as usual means going back routine but with a more sense of guilt inside me, maybe I was too harsh on him, it was a bit childish f me to just walk and then I felt drained by guilt now and I just collapsed on the sofa and rubbed my forehead “You know, I am amazed of how long you’ve managed to stay hidden from the funny farm,” I shot up “Jack?” “In the flesh now haha! What? You thought I left? Bwahahahha! Oh my that is funny! Look ,dear I’m not that easy to get rid of, Don’t worry, I plan on staying for a while to get to know my old buddy again!” Jack cheered and skipped in circles “Goody , goody gumdrops!” I sighed. I looked at the clock 22:34 “Better go to bed, I gotta work early tomorrow.” Jack stopped and just looked at me “Work!? Oh (y/n) your gonna act normal are you? Ugh Boring!” I stared at him “I have to, it raises less suspicion of who I really am, you should know this.” “Me? Act normal? You joking right? I don’t do Normal , I kill, I make some jokes and then I run then repeat, it’s simple! You should know this.”  I looked away and started to head for my bedroom.

“I don’t know what your talking about.” “Oh, Ace I’m not dumb I know you had the little voice in your that screamed for blood and you obeyed, Am I right, Illusion?”  He mockingly leaned against the wall and grinned with arms crossed, He’s just messing about so what is better to do than play along? “Alright but I managed to silence my voice, but it seems to be a bit difficult for you.” Then I did exactly what he did “Well unlike you, I like my little voice, sometimes it’s my only friend, telling me to do stuff that feels good, it’s helping me like any other friend would.” The grin grew on him and from that point I knew that this is war “Well if your friend likes you so much then why come back? Why come in and just suddenly give me another problem to deal with? Because I can be a real tough ass-hole.” I glared and he straightened up and came a little closer to me a bit close so I stepped back until I realised that I was up against a wall and then Jack came a little closer and whispered “Because we missed you and you understand my nature where the others didn’t, that’s why I had to do it , Ace I had to make them see with no life in them, and you remembered me, you have no idea how happy I was to hear that, to see you drawing me I had to be here.” He wrapped his arms around me and then the guilt came back, the pity I give him, he had to kill the past humans who he took care of when he was, well to be honest I don’t think this is him, I think is a new person entirely so I really had to hug him back “O.K you can stay and you may go as you please.” I sighed “You really didn’t have a choice my dear.” I pulled back and couldn’t help but smile “Guess your right,” We both giggled “your quite adorable may I say.” He said I stopped and blush then looked away then things suddenly became awkward “Uhhh yeah it’s getting late umm theres a button at the side of the couch, press it then it becomes a bed, O.K Goodnight!” I ran to my room then shut the door “Weird.” Was all I can comment on that.