Laughing-Jack X Reader Rogue Part 6

I came through the door exhausted, Jack snores can make you wonder when a chainsaw is gonna stop “Yay~! (y/n) your home! I was wondering when your gonna come back it was getting a bit boring here!” Jack ran and threw his long abnormal arms around me, I gagged at the smell that his clothes possessed “Jack, when was the last time you washed your clothes?!” I wheezed while covering my nose with my sleeve in hopes to block the smell “Oh, it’s been while, in fact. I haven’t got a Scooby doo!” He doubled over laughing manically and wiped a tear from his eye “Well I think it’s about time.” I said “Go get in the shower and give me your clothes so I can wash them,” I instructed then Jack saluted “Yes, Sir!” “March.” I sighed and off he went.

I waited outside the bathroom door for Jack to give me his clothes and the door opened wide enough for him to give me his clothes and I took them put them as far as I could from my nose “There’s a naked man in the shower if you need him!” He laughed and all I could do was roll my eyes and gratefully put them in the washing machine. I tried to read a book but it was a bit of a challenge when Jack is singing star ships in the shower “Star ships, were meant to flyyyyy~! Hands up and touch the skyyyy~! Can’t stop cause were so high! Can’t stop! Were higher than a Motherbeep!” Then I heard a yelp and a slip of a foot, I laughed “Hey it’s not funny! It hurts when there is a fall in the shower!” He whined but I couldn’t stop laughing then I heard the bath room door open and quietened down and bit on my lip to bite back the laughter then when I looked up and a Jacks butt came into view, I screamed and drooped my book, losing my page and covered my eyes “Haha! You like? It’s quite bubbly if I may say so.” And I heard a smack “Jack! Get some clothes on!” I shouted and then I felt a poke at my nose and Jack forced my hands away from my eyes, I opened them to see Jacks face, I looked into his eyes knowing that if I looked down I would see something that will scar me “I can’t put some clothes on because they are in the wash, silly billy!” He ruffled my hair “There’s a pair of boxers in the second drawer in my room next to my bed, put them on!” I pleaded, I couldn’t really believe this, Jack really is insane enough to just be naked right in front of me! “Hah! You wear boxers?! Hahahahahha!” I glared at him “Hey don’t judge, they are surprisingly comfy!” I retorted and Jack laughed and went to my room, and me left there not knowing that a blush was all over my face.

I was getting Jacks clothing from the washing machine and inhaled the sent, 10 times better I smiled “Mmmmmm~ Smells good” Jacks sooth voice cooed. I turned round and took a good look at him. I saw the pecks and the scars and (by accident!) saw a bump, I blushed deeply and quickly turned around “Bwahaha! You like?” That is the second time he asked that and I’m gonna give him the same answer, ignore. I threw him his clothes “There.” I walked past him looking forward then, just out of the blue, Jack grabbed my wrist, I winced then he turned me round and put me unbelievably close to him, I was shacking, legs feeling tired and eyes wide in surprise, despite his skinniness he was very strong. “J-Jack S-s-stop play-ying around-d.” I shivered but he looked my dead in the eye. I’m not used to this, despite my abnormal strength, I felt very weak and vulnerable , I tried to pull away but it’s like Jack just put a spell on me and I gave up and I tried to avoid his eye contact but I couldn’t every attempted I made just got me back on square 1 “Hahaha! I like this game, brings out the vulnerable you,”  I found my strength at that point and got out of his grip, I don’t know why but he suddenly very attractive to me, wait… Is this a…a… A crush?! I was frightened all of a sudden and dashed for the exit to get out of here, to get away from him.

Jacks P.O.V

“Well that didn’t go as planned, but every failure is one step closer to success!” I twitched and laughed.