Dahmin

Twice were waiting in their dressing room for their turn to perform. The nine girls were discussing a variety of topics, but all of them had an upcoming meeting on their minds. JYP had told them that they would get a chance to get to know other idols better and that this meeting would go further in to detail.

"So who do you think it is?" Asked Sana to the whole group. Nayeon turned around in her chair to face her.

"I don't know but I'm guessing it's another group, not individual idols. Why else would this meeting include all of us and not just a couple?" Nayeon answered. Sana nodded in agreement.

"Yeah you're right. I'm kinda hoping for it to be Exo." Said Momo shyly making the group laugh.

"Oh c,mon , who are you trying to fool? Everyone here knows you and J-Hope have something going on." Retorted Jeongyeon jokingly.

"Shut up~" Momo said while blushing. Causing even more laughter from the group.

The girls went from left to right, saying who they would like to get to know. When they got to the last girl, they were all anxious to hear her answer. She never talks about boys and has never shared any interest in getting to know anyone in particular.

"Well for me...I'm fine with whoever. As long as they're nice, I'm good." Dahyun said cheerfully.

The other girls agreed and changed the subject. But truthfully, Dahyun did have a group in mind, and a certain someone she was thinking of as well.

-

They were sitting down at a long table in the conference room of the JYPE building. The nine girls were both excited and nervous to see what group was going to walk through that door. The PD's there had explained to them that they would be on a show with the other group. They said the show would be about both groups living together, separate dorms to avoid anger from fans. The PD's said that the two groups would be doing fun activities and challenges together which made the girls even more excited. There were cameras in room, ready to record their first meeting.

There was some whispers between the girls about who it might be and about how nervous they were feeling. They quieted down when they heard some footsteps approaching the room. The girls stood up to be able to greet them.

"Bangtan! Hello, we are BTS!" The 7 boys introduced themselves as they walked in. Their hearts were beating fast, they have always seen Twice around due to similar schedules and events but seeing this up close made their hearts race.

"One in a million! Hello, we are Twice." They said as they bowed.

Twice was shocked, they were so nervous you could hear the pounding of their hearts from the upstairs floor. Nayeon whispered to Tzuyu about how handsome they were, Tzuyu nodded subtlety to show agreement.

The meeting continued on to talk about the logistics of the tv show. The two groups nodded to the managers words but all they could think about were each other.

-
Day 7 of Filming

Twice and Bts had gotten to know each other and there was a comfortable atmosphere around them. Many laughs, stories and secrets were shared so they felt close. They had spent all their waking hours together for a week straight so it's only natural.

However they were not allowed at each others dorms, for the fear of them somehow causing a scandal. That definitely didn't stop them though. When the PD's and cameramen had gone home or to their trailers, they snuck over to each others dorms to watch movies or have pillow fights. When one of them fell asleep, it was a tradition for the others to prank them. Jungkook even had to spend 10 minutes before filming started to wash off the sharpie one morning and Chaeyoung spent one of her mornings looking for her left shoe.