Christmas part 2

(Hello, enjoy)

It was Christmas day and today was the day I get to go out. Jeff sleeping head was on my shoulder. I kissed him on the forehead. "Morning LJ *yawn*". "Good morning, my sweet. How did u sleep". He didn't answer but looked out the window to see snow on the ground. He jumped off the bed and went to his room and closed the door behind him. I got up and went his door and opened it. Luckily, it was unlocked. I walked in and closed the door behind me and I saw jeff trying to get pants on and a shirt on at the same time. "Whats wrong," I asked him. But he completely ignored me, he ran past me with the pants and shirt on and went out the front door in the snow. I walked in the living room and was questioning what just happened.
"Don't worry, jeff loves the Snow. Same with toby"I looked over to see Masky talking to me and looking out the window to see toby throwing snowballs at jeff. I just sat on the couch by ben and looked out the window to see jeff having fun with toby. But something was off. Jeff didn't have a jacket on or gloves,shoes, or even socks. I quickly got off the couch and went towards jeff.I was half way, when jeff fainted

Jeff the killer:
I was in the middle of having a snowball fight with toby and my feet suddenly got really numb. Even though it was snowing and cold outside. I was sweating and felt my stomach turn. I felt weak and felt my legs fall under me. The last thing I saw was LJ running towards me with a worried look on his face.

Laughing jack:

  Jeff fainted and I wasn't able to catch him in time. He felt right in the Snow. I reached him and picked him up.
"Toby, go get Eyeless Jack" I raised my voice.
"O-o-okay" toby ran inside and a moment later EJ came. He looked at jeff, who was in my arms.
"Go take jeff to the infirmary, and I will get ready for him."EJ said to me. I ran to the infirmary, but trying to be careful with jeff in my arms. When I got to the infirmary, I laid jeff on the table. Ej came in," get out"EJ said.
I got out of the room and EJ closed the door. The last thing I saw was Jeff sick body on the table.