How much do you hate me?

On a scale from 1-10 how much do you hate me?
I apologize for not updating recently and give empty promises of updates, however it has recently been discovered that I will be having hip surgery. For most people they spend 42 years of their life building up the symptoms of a labrum hip tear/stretch I however built up the symptoms at a very young age. I've had problems with my hips before but in October I injured my, healthier of the two, left hip. Lots of misdiagnoses later we found out that my labrum is loose, my socket is deformed and crooked and I also have a knot of bone at the head of my femur. As you can imagine it been a long 5 months.

My surgery isn't scheduled until the beginning of summer, however the thought of possibly never being able to run again and do other sports has taken a heavy toll on my mind for these five months, especially this month where it was confirmed that I would be having life altering surgery. Due to that I haven't really had the motivation to write.

When I do update it will be on previously posted chapter that I have been altering and editing. Therefore when my updates to catch up to chapter 19 I recommend you go and reread the whole book. As much of the chapters have been completely scrapped.

Goodnight my snowflakes and look for updates soon.