CH.6 Shy

Nash

she rubbed her eyes pulling away "I'm sorry it must be depressing..." sylvia said looking up at me "it's fine I don't mind comforting a cute girl" I said she stared at me blinking her hands on the floor "cute girl?" she asks leaning forward "yeah your cute" I replied her face suddenly exploded into a red blush "u-uh that's nice of you but I think you should go before senpai catches you in here" she said I sighed getting up "I guess I should" I said the door suddenly opened as terari stood there blinking "eh? what are you doing in here nash?" she asks confused "talking to her I think a friend would be better for her also you may want to help sylvia with her nightgown it's showing her p-" "pervert! get out!" sylvia yelled kicking me "that was harsh Sylvi" terari said "he deserved it!" she said walking away slipping on a toy which caused her to fall on top of me "what is going on in here why are you screaming?!" aunt erza asks barging into the room with jellal who stopped staring at us "why are you so-" reiki stopped staring at us in a rather compromising position "kyaa! get off!" she yelled punching me "sorry" I said.

Next day at school

Sylvia

I tiredly walked into fiore high "what happened to you?!" Kris asks "you ok?" Gale asks terari giggled "couldn't sleep?" she asks as I sat down in my chair "I'm so tired I can't believe that happened" I replied "what happened?" kris and Gale asks "hey Ren!" Nash said slapping my back I felt a blush coating my cheeks terari stared at me "ren?" she said "hmm?" I ask she does a hand motion to her bangs "huh?" I feel my bangs my eyes widened "what's wrong with your bangs?" Nash asks staring at terari "excuse me Mrs Aries may I please be excused?" I ask raising my hand "oh ren class is about to start" Mrs.aries said staring at me "oh dear please be quick" I got up running out "thanks" I said running out the doors.

I came back after fixing my wig opening the doors calmly walking back to my seat "thanks a lot..." I whispered to terari "no problem but that was a close one I don't what would've happened if I didn't notice..." terari whispered turning back "probably something bad" I said "oh I almost forgot your birthdays coming up next month" she said "wanna ask the others to hang?" I ask smiling at her leaning forward "erza said she had something planned for it" terari replied holding my hand "this is going to be so exciting" I said holding in a squeal.

the rest of the went with me avoiding nash.