.3

(((Donna)))

Kelso and i we're driving around a neighborhood, desperately looking for my mom's place. Apparently Kelso knew what he was doing, but I'm not sure he really did.

After hours of searching, we decided to give up.

We rolled down the windows and looked around, in search of a party or something.

"Hey, do you hear The Bee Gees?" Kelso asks me.

I listen harder and i faintly hear it, along with the ocean waves.

"Yeah, i do." I laugh.

We finally find the house it was coming from and we park outside. From the sand street, we noticed a girl dancing around, eating a banana.

Why not?

We got out of the van, crossed our fingers, and knocked.

~~after precious chapter~~

"And that's the whole house." Alli says, clapping her hands together and smiling.

"Woah. It's huge." Kelso said, looking around in awe.

She laughs and nods a little. "Would you two like one room or separate ones?" She asks.

"I'd prefer yours." Kelso Says with a wink, making me roll my eyes.

Alli blushes a little, making me almost gag. "Kelso, Shut the hell up." I scold, punching him on his arm.

"Ow! Donnaaa!" He gripes.

Alli laughs and blushes a little.

"Ignore him." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Ah, it's fine." She laughs.

"And separate rooms please." I say.

"Of course. You can pick any, you can tell which ones we're not using cause they're not decorated yet." She smiles sweetly. "Now, i think I'm gonna go hit they hay. Good night guys!" She smiles at us and rushes off downstairs.

"Woah." Kelso whispers, turning to me. "She's amazing."

"Chill, Kelso." I laugh. "Go get some sleep." I say as we walk upstairs and into random rooms and peeking in.

I turn and see Kelso standing in the room across the hall. There's a giant window that looks out to the ocean in that room damnit. I wish i had a view like that. At least i won't have random creeps looking in while i sleep.

"Good night Donna." Kelso Says.

"Night, Kelso." I say, smiling at him a little.

I kick off my shoes and drag my feet across the carpet till i get to the bed. Then i literally jump in, pulling the soft covers over me.

Alli and her friends really are nice, but i really really really miss Eric, Hyde, Fez, and dare i say, Jackie.

But i definitely miss Eric the most.