desk climber

"Get down lol ur not even funny" Olive said. Ms. Barron (also known as Maria) will never get married, but she likes to climb desks in room c. Her interests include pretty good things. Across the room is gene. She has no other name and likes crackers. Everyone says she's dumb but only 8 people know who she is so it's not that bad. Then there is olive. How will I even begin, with her bright smile or her charisma uninquness nerve and talent. Everyone loves her, even the people who don't know her will often describe the perfect girl, and the description fits her perfectly. I'm olive btw haha. The story continues, "rikki thikki papa pa" Aliyah shouts like a freaking tribe leader or something. "What's a thikki lol" gene asks while watching ms Barron preform. "I was no joke almost falling. This one time I was,, no wait I had a dream about a camp and then I watched a campy movie a few days later." Olive is confusing but people like her. Gene replies, "I had a dream where my mom was crying and I was at church and Maria was there and then I woke up and my kitchen was on fire because I forgot to stop k cooking my eggs that I was having for a midnight snack." Yeah those are cute.