Part six

Louis POV-

"What will the fans think?" I said, tearing up.

Harry grabbed my hand. "It will be fine. You'll just have to watch what you wear so that no one will see."

"I didn't even think about that! I was talking about us being together!" Im crying now.

"Babe, they will except us.. I hope.. I'm not sure what will happen. But, whatever happens.. Happens. Okay?"

"You're right.." I say trying to stop crying.

"Sometimes I look at you and think, 'How did I get so lucky?' You're absolutely amazing Lou." Harry says while wiping my tears away..

"I love you Harold."

"You smile like an idiot." Harry said playing around.

"I can be your idiot." I wink being serious.

There's a knock on the door.

"Come on in, it's open."

Zayn comes walking through the door.

"Can me and the boys come in and..." Looking down at my wrist, "Oh.. is this a bad time?"

"Shit." Harry say covering it up..

"Harold, they are our brothers.. they deserve to know.." I said, "Yeah, you guys come in."

~Zayn, Liam, and Niall come walking through the door with mine and Harry's matching blankets. And they're all smiling like idiots at this point.~

Harry looks up and my and asks, "Why do we have to be such a cute couple?" He says giggling..

We lay there cuddling out heads together.

Liam breaks the silence with, "So.. Louis? Why are you in here?"

I look down at Harry, he gets up and walks out into the hallway. I let out a sigh, and look at Liam while pulling the blanket off my wrist. He looks at it and gasps. Zayn looks up and gasps also.. Niall just sits there and he knew what was happening.. Liam stares at me and says, "What the hell, Louis? Why?"

I shrug my shoulders and look down..

Harry comes in followed by a nurse. The nurse looks at me and says, "Visiting hours are over in five minutes. One person can stay with you over ni-"

Niall interrupts her and says.. "Harry."

Harry says, "Is it okay with the rest of you?" Zayn and Liam say at the same time, "Of course, it's fine."

Niall smiles and winks at Harry.

I had to let out a little laugh. I love our band.

Harry stands up and hugs the rest of the boys as they're walking out, "Come back tomorrow!" He quietly shouts! "Love you guys."