At The Start..

A/N : Reader is called just that - Reader Reeds. I don't like that Y/N or _ or even (your name). It just seems awkward to write.

Sorry, but I don't want to copy and paste Y/N or whatever. Reader is just easier.

Oh and it'll be a while before they actually date. I wanted to show their friendship first, than the romance later. 

And the legends will also have a human name. Because if some guy who claims he's a legendary pokemon , would you really let them into your house?

Some people wouldn't; They'll be called these names for quite a few chapters until Reader learns their true identity.

Anyway, thank you and enjoy~

~

Raising a hand to your mouth, you blocked another yawn as you continued to trudge home.

A long day of school which was a hail storm of headache inducing studying , work which you had to work double shifts because your Co worker call in sick , and a few battles here and there ( One being from your prick of a rival), you were just ready to go home, heat up that pizza you had leftover, and curl up on the couch with Umbreon as you watch your shows on Netflix before sleeping on the couch for the third night in a row and waking up late for class the next morning.

Oh, here's a little ..back story on your dull life.

Your name is Reader - Reader Reeds. 

Yeah, you already heard jokes about your name about a billion times. You heard them all and no, they are not funny.

Long ago, you had dreamt of being the champion of your home region. You wanted to be someone big and important. Someone who could protect everyone.

 The day you turned ten, you immediately set out for your journey, with only a backpack full of supplies and your loyal Eevee that was a gift from Granny.

And of course, your optimism.

..Yeah..

Let's just say , you got your butt kicked pretty badly by a kid in a hat who ended up saving the world.

THEY ended up champion. 

THEY were undefeated.

THEY protected the region.

Now, your just a college student, working a job that can only just barely pay the bills.

your only solace was Netflix and the internet.

Best thing so far about your new life was of course, Umbreon - your loyal yet sassy companion - and the house your Grandma left for you.

Arceus, you loved that old lady.

It was a beautiful place and all, but there was one major catch: It was too damn expensive to pay on your own,  with your minimum wage job.

Even with the money you recieve from trainer's can only just get you by!

And  than there are bills, and taxes, and Arecus! Being an adult sucks!

That's why you set up an ad for a roommate.

And just recently, you received a notice that someone was interested.

You saw your house in the distance and let out  a tired yet relieved sigh.

You were really looking forward to just relaxing for the rest of the night and chowing down on some pizza.

Hey, it was really good pizza.

...

Hey, why is your front door open?

And why are the lights on?

....

OH CRAP!

You gasped in horror of your realization and sprinted to the house.

Of course, you also get robbed too?!

You only hope they didn't take your video games, your tv, and your laptop.

You need those to live.

Once you reached the door, you paused.

What if the robber - or Arceus forbid, robbers- were still here?

For safety measures, you clutched Umbreon's pokeball just in case.

Taking a deep breath, and trying to install some courage in yourself, you were prepared for the worse.

You kicked the door wide open, arm raised for some poke ass kicking, and saw...