Chapter 1

''Lord Shiwara i found three more Uzumaki's. The first one is Karin Uzumaki she can heal any wound if you bite her. She is in the base with Orochimaru. The second is Nagato Uzumaki. He has the rinnegan and is the leader of the Akatsuki. He can't walk but we could heal him. We can to convince him to join us. The last Uzumaki is Naruto Uzumaki. He has the nine tails. His village ,Konoha, torture him. Naruto is an hidden prodigy but he doesn't want to show his skills because he know that they will execute him. That is all i can find Lord Shiwara'' Said an Uzumaki.

The leader by the name Shiwara was thinking. He was enraged of the treatment of Naruto.

''Sent two Jonin and three Chunin to get Naruto. You know what. I will go myself to let them feel the wrath of the Uzumaki's'' Said Shiwara.

''Haii'' was heard. Shiwara was thinking. He had a hole stack of paperwork and they need now to gather ally's if they attack again.

----Time Skip----

The team were walking to the gate of konoha. They were halted by the gatekeepers.

''State your bussines'' Said the unkown gatekeeper.

''We are travelers. We are just passing by to get some sleep and food'' Lied the Uzumaki.

''We will escort you to the Hokage so he could rule if you can stay or not''. The gatekeepers escorted them to the Hokage tower. The villagers greeted them and bowed because they looked of royalty.

''Hokage-sama i have some Travelers for you. They would like to stay''

''Let them come in''. Hiruzen was drinking his thee and when he saw Shiwara he spitted everything on the gatekeepers. The ANBU were now on high alert because this was not normal.

''Sh-Shi-Shiwara. How are you even alive. I thought everyone was killed''. Shiwara chuckled. He saw Hiruzen as his uncle.

''Hiruzen just calm down. We have enough time to talk but first. I want to know where Naruto Uzimaki is. Son of Minato Namikaze aka Yellow Flash. Son of Kushina Uzimaki aka The Red Death'' Asked Shiwara. The ANBU couldn't believe it and you could hear some mutter ''The Demon brat is the Yondaime son''. Hiruzen wasn't shocked and knew that he would not come here only to talk.

''ANBU get Naruto here'' Said Hiruzen.

''Hiruzen as much i like to talk with you. I would like to walk a little''. Hiruzen just nodded and Shiwara walked out. When he was walking he saw a little kid getting tortured by the villagers. Shiwara and his bodyguards stopped them.

''Why do you help the demon''.

''Are you an demon lover?''. They were now all chanting demonlover and wanted to kick him. They were sliced down by the guards and Shiwara put a silencing seal on so he could torture them. When he tortured them he healed Naruto.

''Hey little kid. What is your name''. Naruto was scared but he could feel that he can trust him. He just killed the villagers for him.

''My name is Naruto sir''. Shiwara wanted to talk to him but an ANBU came.

''Stand down and turn your self in'' Said the ANBU. Many ANBU came.

''Stand down all. I want to take them myself. They left him get tortured but when i kill them they come. You will feel the wrath of the Uzumaki''. Shiwara took his sword out and made some handseals and you saw a blinding flash light. Shiwara killed the first two ANBU. The ANBU threw some shurikan but Shiwara could hear them coming. He ducked and sliced to his right. The ANBU blocked the slice and went trough handseals and used an Fire bal jutsu. The Fire bal jutsu was large but Shiwara threw his sword trough the Firebal and avoided the firebal. The ANBU was killed. The sword had so much power that he was now stuck to the wall. There came more ANBU and Shiwara now went all out. The ANBU used all a diferent jutsu to kill him. Shiwara used an wind jutsu and overpowered them all. All the ANBU were painting but Shiwara was just chuckling.

''That was fun. You can kill the rest. No witness'' Ordered Shiwara. Shiwara took Naruto with him. They went walking to the tower. Hiruzen saw him and was glaring at him.

''Shiwara what did you when you were walking'' Asked Hiruzen. Hiruzen knew everything because he knew that if he found Naruto tortured that he would kill them off.

''I just thought some people an lesson''.