Chapter 2

After a long time of explaining Hiruzen understood.

''Hey old man. Why did you save me from the villagers'' Asked Naruto.

''Your name is Naruto Uzumaki right?''. Naruto nodded.

''My name is Shiwara Uzumaki. Your family. I am sorry that i didn't come sooner but i didn't knew that you was alive. When i heard that you was the son of Kush-.''. Shiwara stopped with talking. He forgot that he didn't know who his parents were.

''I mean when i heard that you was the son of Kushina''. Naruto was thinking. He heard the name many times. They said that Kushina was the wife of the Yondaime. Then Naruto was thinking. He now understood that he was the son of the Yondaime. That is why he got the Kyuubi. The Yondaime wouldn't do this to an another child so he did this by his own child. Naruto was crying. His parents loved him and didn't abonden him.

''Thank you''. Naruto was now smiling to Shiwara. Shiwara heart melted when he saw the smile of Naruto. The villagers glared to Naruto but Naruto didn't bother. He has parents that loved him. He couldn't ask more. When Naruto asked to eat by Icharuku (Sorry if it is incorrect). Shiwara accepted it.

''Teuchi. Ayame. Hear this. My father is the Yondaime and my mother is Kushina Uzumaki''. Teuchi and Ayama couldn't believe it. They thought that it was an prank. When Ayama wanted to ask him if he was serious called Hiruzen the whole village to talk about his heritage. 

''People of Konoha. I have important news. You pissed on the grave of Yondaime. The Yondaime had faith that you would love his child. If Kushina Uzumaki knew this Konoha would be burned alive. You all now asking who is the Yondaime son. The Yondaime son is Naruto Uzumaki. He opened the blood seal of the Uzumaki and Namikaze estate. You can only open it with his own blood. I hope the Yondaime and Kushina can forgive you but if you still attack him. The Yondaime would kill you all''.  The whole crowd was in shock. Some people thought that Naruto possed Hiruzen. Some people were praying that the Yondaime would forgive them. Shiwara asked if Naruto wanted to join him to go to his own village. Naruto gladly accepted it but he wanted to return to become Genin.

Shiwara and Naruto were now walking to the Hokage tower but they were attacked by Danzo ROOT.

''Naruto join the ROOT or your family member will die''. Naruto wanted to go with him but Shiwara stopped him.

''Danzo. Would you like to take this dance with me''. Danzo didn't knew what he meant but before he could ask something Shiwara run trought some handseals.

Wind style: Waving tornade. Danzo acted quick and avoided it barely. Some ROOT were killed by the tornado. Danzo used now his sharingan. Fire styl: Dragon breath. Water styl: Water wall. Shiwara blocked the attack and you could see steam. you could hear Wind styl: Gust. You now could see Shiwara with an kunai at his trouth. Danzo wanted to slice it but Shiwara asked to check again. It was all an Genjutsu and Danoz now had an kunai at his trouth. Shiwara knew that he couldn't kill him because they would ask for his head but Shiwara took Danzo with him. He could use him as an pawn so he had an spy in Konoha. Shiwara used an seal on Danzo so he would listen to only his command. Danzo is now loyal to Shiwara.

When Shiwara and Naruto came in the Hokage tower they met Itachi and Shishui.