introduction.

meet iris

meet iris. iris is a fifteen year old girl who is new to hawkins. iris is a cute, shy girl who keeps out of drama.

meet millie brown

meet millie brown. millie is a fifteen year old girl, she's the queen of the school, everyone knows her. she is the complete opposite of iris.

meet finn wolfhard

meet finn wolfhard. finn is an unpopular sixteen year old boy. he, like everyone at his school, likes millie. a lot.

sadie sink is millie's sixteen year old best friend. sadie loves attention and is the sweetest member of 'the popular' group.

sophia lillis is the third member of 'the popular' group. sophia is extremely sassy and could make your life living hell if you get on the wrong side of her.

noah schnapp is finn's bestfriend. he tells finn everything. noah is extremely awkward.

jack grazer is your stereotypical popular guy. he flirts with everyone. finn despises jack. most people at school love jack, especially one person;)

jaeden lieberher is also a member of 'the popular' group. jaeden is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. jaeden is in a relationship with lilia buckingham.  

lilia buckingham is a semi-popular teen who mainly hangs around with finn and his friends.

wyatt oleff is one of the most popular guys. wyatt used to be sweet, caring and kind to all, but he changed. he changed right after jaeden and lilia began dating. after that he became careless, rebellious and most of all; heartbroken.

a/n;; oKAY SO I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER OR ANY OF THAT SJJSJSJ. UHM THERE WILL BE CUSSING SO BEWARE? THE POV WILL CHANGE. oKAYOKAYOKAY I WOULD LOVE IF YOU LEFT NOTES ON HOW I COULD IMPROVE AND I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. OOO AND LOWERCASE INTENDED BC I'M A BASIC BITCH-