3-Welcome to camp

A miracle happened. I reached the end of a 30 chapter story. At the end it said That the last chapter was published September 2017. I was so sad. It was such a good story. An hour later I get a notification saying a new chapter was out for the same story. I was legit the first to read and vote on it.
Moving on from my sad life.
_______________________________________

Joan pov

"Joan we're sisters!" Ziala shouted. Suddenly a red haired girl fainted.

"Is she ok?" I asked as two people came to pick her up. A third brought her a tripod to sit on. Suddenly green smoke came from around her legs. Her green eyes brightened.

"The daughter of the dove, must come above and follow the gods against all odds. One of the eight before it's too late, shall save Egypt. The House of Life reborn again." She said then she collapsed.

"Tyson, Tyler-"
" Yeah?" They said.

"Head counsler meeting tonight. Tyler go find your brother Nico. Tyson give Joan a tour and show her the Orientation video." Chiron said.

"And no funny business." Said a girl at the table beside mine.

"The only funny thing here is your face." I replied calmly. Lots of people were laughing.

"Shut up airhead!" She screamed back.

"Just cause I'm pretty doesn't mean I'm stupid. I'll have you know that I skipped a grade and go to an Ivy league college known as Harvard. I know several languages. So I assure you that there is no room for air in my head. Let's go Tyson." I left the girl in a stuttering mess as I followed Tyson.

"I've got a say I've never seen someone beat Clarissa in a insult match." He sounded impressed. I shrugged my shoulder.

"It was nothing. You should have seen what I did to the guy's who threatened me."

He shook his head. "Well let's get this tour started."

Time Skip to end of tour

"This is the weapons room. We keep weapons and stuff in here." Tyson explained. I looked around and spotted a mirror.

Joan... Joan over here!! I followed the voice that seemed to be coming from mirror the size of a phone. I ignored Tysons voice as I picked it up. Then I passed out.

"-tried picking her up but her skin felt like fire." Some one said. I slowly sat up wondering why I was on the floor. Then I remembered. I gasped as I felt heat in my right hand.

"Joan you ok? You fainted. I tried waking you up but your skin felt like fire." Tyson explained.

"Do you feel dizziness nausea anything?" A blond guy asked.

"No I feel fine. I haven't felt this good in years." I whispered confused as to what was happening.

"That's good I guess. I'm Will Solace son of Apollo. Thats Tyler son of Hades and that's my boyfriend Nico Di Angelo son of Hades." He said introducing himself and the others.

"I have to say you are awesome. There are very few people here who have the guts to stand up to Clarissa." Nico said.

I smiled shrugging my shoulders.

"Hey can I see that mirror?" Nico asked looking at my hand. I shrugged and gave it to him -well tried to.

" Fanculo! Stupido specchio maledetto!" (Fuck! Stupid cursed mirror!) It burned him.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There you go. So I changed like all of my story from here on out.

~Lucifer out!!!!!😘