Chapter 16

I woke up in a different room i was freezing i pulled the covers over me just a little i jumped when i heard a voice next to me "Are you cold i'll get Doc to bring another blanket for you" i didn't reconize the man but he looked so familiar he had a Russian accent just like me then it clicked "Raven" he smiled at me brought his hand up to my cheek "i'm so sorry my little robin" i saw the quilt and fear in his eyes i touched his cheek with my hand "you didn't know its not your fault" "I need to hold you please"

I nodded my head he got up of the chair and slid in next to me on the bed he pulled me in and tucked me under his chin "I'm sorry" he kept repeating over and over my arm was wrapped around his waist i rubbed his back like i use to "it's okay please don't be sorry you didn't know" i don't know how long we lay there for but it was long enough for him to fall in a deep sleep.

I chuckled it was so easy to get him to nap when rubbing his back I could tell he hasn't slept in days he needed it more so I closed my eyes and let his warmth surround me and fell a sleep.

I woke up to quiet talking and i felt Raven's chest rumble while he talked, I stretched out my arms and let out a big yawn i heard chuckling when i opened my eyes i swear i was seeing double. "Raven is it me or is there two of them" Raven let out a laugh and the doubles also chcukles "Little Robin this is Brandon and Corey моя другая часть моего единственного маленького грабителя" (my other part of my sole little robbin)

I gave him a huge smile "nice to finally meet you Corey" he gave a small smile back Raven got of the bed and walked over to him pulled him i his side and kissed him so gently, I always knew my Raven loved men and women and wanted both one day i was happy he got that but it got me wondering did he have a girlfriend to.

Raven walked back to the bed he brought Corey with him we all sat on the bed even Brandon Doc came in the room with a huge food tray and a big smile on his face "now lets get you and baby fed Isabelle" "Baby what baby doc" Raven asked my gut twisted and the smile dropped of my face.

I turned to face Raven he looked angry "Raven" "who fucking  touched you" i put my head down "one of then men in Russia it happened raven all of the damn time im 18 weeks only found out a few days ago" i felt him pick me up and held me in his big arms "Ill kill them every single one of them no one will touch you again little robin" i nodded my head "now lets eat" Doc said.