TAKE CARE

"You're their last protection" Derek words echoed in his mind as he looked towards Lydia, who was about to give birth to her son. Stiles mind raced as he heard the clicking of heels from the witches that were after Lydia and her child.

Without second thoughts Stiles did the only thing that can kill a witch with only one shot. He was their last defense. The Witches got through the others.

He'll be the final defense.

>>~~~~~~•~~~~~~~<<

This is going to be a short story with a few chapters.

This is a Teen Wolf fanfiction, this is a Sterek story!

This is close to the Teenwolf College AU.

>>~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~<<

THEME SONG; SEE YOU AGAIN

>>~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~<<

"They're letting me talk to you.'
"Why?"
"To tell you to take care of him. He is Me, and I him. He is my second chance. So take care of him. Will yah?"

>>~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~<<

This idea was made around July 28, 2017. But I never started to write it until the first day in 2018, as my new-year resolution was to finally write down my story prompts and get them finished and posted. This story will now be published until most chapters are done with and re-edited. So most of you will be reading an already completed story.
Most of this idea was inspired by the Warrior Car series: Omen of the stars. When Cenderpelt is reborn into Cenderkit. Awesome series, by the way.
Please note that I'm only taking credit for the plot/storyline not the characters.

This is a STEREK STORY
Need me to repeat that again Sterek haters?

THIS STORY IS ONE BIG ONE-SHOT OF STEREK IN A AU

>>~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~<<

HEADS UP; BEFORE EVERY CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A QUOTE AND A PICTURE OR GIF. ALSO WITH THE DATE IT WAS MADE.

THIS STORY WILL NOT BE LONGER THEN 20 CHAPTERS. IT WILL BE SHORTER THEN THAT BUT EACH CHAPTER WILL BE DECENTLY LONG.

DATE: APIRL FOURTH, 2018 /// 9:12 PM