An Accidental Revelation

(A/N the original intro to this chapter was writen a year ago before i stopped using wattpad and i never published it so im sorry for being gone but i was dealing with some emotional bs and honestly i still am but im in a better situation now so i can finally get back into my writing.)

(Hey everyone I'm so sorry it's been so long since I last updated. I should have told you I was going to Florida last week but when I came back I got really sick and spent most of my time sleeping and trying to feel better. I'm not quite 100% But I'm still here and I'm still gonna continue giving you guys new characters as often as I can. Also I just realized I never mentioned what Night Owl's weapon and and powers are. Night Owl's weapon is basically the same idea as chat's staff except is a tonfa and Incase you don the know what that is I put a picture in above and as for his powers Luna is the embodiment of healing and love. So he can heal other Kwami so they can transform again without needing to rest and is the only other miraculous capable of purifying akumas.)

Night owl: *sits down on the edge of a roof and looks around* where are they? I've only got a few minuets left before I... *the communicator in my tonfa goes off.* Hello?

Ladybug: Night Owl we need help there's an akuma. 

Night owl: *jumps up and gets ready to move* where are you? 

Ladybug: we're on the east side of the city. 

Night owl: alright I'm on my way * ends the call and starts heading east along the rooftop tops*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip

Ladybug: *dives behind a bus as the Akumatized victim fired amplified sound waves from a her violin.* 

Chat: *lands next to ladybug and sighs* you know I might actually enjoy her music if it wasn't loud enough to make my ears bleed.

Ladybug: now isn't the time chat. We need to figure out where the Akuma is...

Night Owl: *lands behind them* isn't it obvious? it's in the violin.

Ladybug: that would make sense but we've been wrong before...

Chat: well at least if we get the violin from her she won't be able to fight us as easily.

Ladybug: *nods* alright but how do we do that?

Night Owl: what do all musicians want more than anything?

LB & chat: *both look at him confused* 

Night Owl: *sighs* the want people to enjoy their music

Ladybug: so if we act like we're enjoying her playing she may let her guard down enough for us to get close.

Chat: *shrugs* it's  worth a shot...

Night Owl: *bracelet beeps indicating that I have about 3 minuets before I transform back* well if we're gonna do this it's gotta be know. 

Ladybug: Alright let's go 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Because I'm not very good at writing combat scenes lol)

-on a random rooftop-

Night owl: *laying on my back* well we did it...

Ladybug: *pants* yeah but this one was tougher than any we've face so far.

Chat: True but the plan was great and we executed it Purrr-fectly.

Night owl: *facepalms* why the puns?

Chat: not sure just seems like the right thing to do.

Night owl: well we better go before any of us... *fast beeping coming from all 3 miraculous* oh no... *ladybug, chat, and Night owl all detransform*

Cody: Um... Well this is awkward...

(And thats the chapter hope you enjoyed. Should have the next chapter up soon. Bye peeps)