Chapter One

Christina walked into the room, where Ryan was sitting. She walked up to him. He was sitting in a chair. She sat on his lap, then kissed him, her hands carefully going up his neck. Ryan's hands found their way up Christina's waist...

"Christina! Are you even listening?" Christina's friend, Anna, was sitting across from her on the other side of the table glaring at Christina, who had been day dreaming about her hot, dreamy, hottie waiting for her in her brain. Christina had been thinking about him the whole day and couldn't get him out of her mind. Christina waited for Anna to say something, again before she popped out of her daydream. "Christina, I'm leaving, you aren't even listening to a word I'm saying!" Anna said, furiously, getting out of her seat. Christina looked up from the ground and opened her mouth, but no words came out. Finally, Anna left not saying another word. Christina got up too, grabbing her bag. She looked behind her, and there sat Drake, the guy that would continue to follow her everywhere. She walked away slowly, but before she set one foot out the door, she turned around and flipped the finger at him, and then tried to catch up with Anna, who was already halfway out the door.
"Anna Banana!" Christina tried, but Anna just ignored her.
Christina pulled out her new iPhone, and went to the message app. She scrolled to Anna's number, then texted Anna.
Christina: Hey, sorry, i was thinking hard...did you really leave? :3 She waited for Anna to text back, but Anna never did. And before Christina knew, she was right by her car. She had a Camry. She grabbed her keys from her bag and unlocked it,but she got interuppted by a voice.
"Hey, can I have a ride?" said the voice.
Christina thought for a little, not even seeing the person. She could use some company for once. She turned around, and there was a really cute man, with big biceps. He looked kind of like Adam Levine.
"Yes." Christina said, smiling at him.
The man came over to her and pushed her against the car door, lightly.
"Your unbelievably sexy." The man whispered in her ear, then walked over to the passenger's seat, smiling, then got in. Christina got in too, she couldn't keep her eyes off him. It was like he just popped up and started loving her.
"Where to? Christina asked, looking right below his belly button.
She always had been looking there on the cute and hot guys she met. She always thought that the next thing would be she would get laid, but it's never like that, another girl comes, and the boy leaves, it's always like that.
"Blue Gold road, y'know where that is?" He asked, Christina could tell he was looking at her boobs. She hated when boys did that.
"Keep your eyes to yourself." Christina snapped, pulling out of the school parking lot.
"I forgot to ask, what's your name?" The man asked, laughing.
"Christina," Christina said, smirking. "What's yours?" She asked.
"For me to know and you to find out." The man said, putting his hand on her thigh.
Christina pulled his hand up, and carefully set it on his lap.
"Well, 'For me to know and you to find out' I think I can drop you off right now and you would be fine walking." Christina said, glancing at his eyes.
"I can get a ride faster then you can, I'll challenge you." The man said, smiling.
Christina sped down the highway to Blue Gold, then stopped at a house.
"Thanks, Christie." The man said, handing his number to her, getting out of the car.
"Can't wait till that challenge, I'll see you at Grain Road." Said Christina waving, watching him go up the stairs.
"Bye, love, see you Saturday."
Christina sped to her house, smiling the whole time. She liked him, no doubt. She pulled out her phone to put in the man's number.
In name, she put: Mystery Love

Hope you like it! It starts kind of dirty, but keep reading it's not all about that.
Comment, vote, and please:Share

Message me!!! I love fan mail :)