Info

This is the only time that I'll do this in the story,  since I normally despise this,  but I thought I needed to explain a few things.

First off,  like many others on here,  I am an aspiring author

Second off, this is an unofficial version of the book I have planned. This is more my first copy of it,  I'm just typing it instead of writing it out.

Third,  I'm on my phone,  so spelling and grammar errors are misclicks on my keyboard,  and I try to fix them all before uploading. Anyone who writes though understands that you don't always catch your own mistakes.

Fourth, thank you to everyone who supports me through my endeavors,  I try my hardest. It also helps with my depression,  which I seem good at hiding. I needed to say that,  even if no one that reads this will care.

Leading from that,  that means I don't want rude comments towards me or others. Constructive criticism is fine,  but that's all. Please,  just be nice.

That's all I wanted to do for my information thing. The only way I'll do another one of these is if I need to yell about people being mean,  or if I make an announcement because the book I'm writing at the moment manages to get published.

I'm sorry I had to put this,  because I know they can be annoying,  but I feel like it was needed