Heartbreak and Sadness

I'm sure you saw the question coming, but who is your favorite Disney VILLAIN?

Also, I blame the entirety of this chapter on Supernatural. This story has become my outlet.

----

"Shut up Fay. It's not that big of a deal." Victoire said, trying to keep her friend quiet.

"Yeah, it kinda is. This is something Teddy needs to know, you can't keep this from him!" Faith argued

"Look, it wasn't even me! Paul just came up to me after Transfiguration and kissed me! I didn't exactly ask him to."

"It doesn't matter. You need to tell him. Don't make me go all "trust is the key to healthy relationships" on you." Fay said, crossing her arms.

"No. Teddy will just try to hex him, and it's just going to cause more problems. If it happens again, you can hex the guy, but for now, I see no reason to let Teddy get all worked up over nothing."

"Look, Vic, if you don't, I will."

"I really hate you sometimes. You know that?"

"Yup. I do. Now go." Fay said, pointing to the door that led to the Common Room and towards the library, "You'll thank me later!" Fay called after her, which made Victoire spin around and flip her off.

----

Teddy was sitting down in the Library with Reid, discussing their transfiguration homework,

"Can you believe one of the Marauders gave us homework on the first day?" Reid complained

"I think my Aunt has influenced him too much. According to Uncle Sirius, he used to invent reasons not to do homework rather than actually doing it."

"Sounds like a real riot. Now, help me with this question." Reid said,

"How did you get an 'E' in Transfiguration?"

"Because I'm awesome and McGonagall loved me. It's too bad she retired last year."

"Yeah, though, I'm sure McGonagall would've given us even more homework." Reid shrugged and looked up,

"Hey Ted, your girlfriend is here." Teddy looked up at where Victoire was walking in the door. From one look, Teddy could tell she was nervous about something, so he hopped up and walked over to her,

"What's wrong?" Teddy asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Can we talk in private? Please?" Teddy frowned, but nodded and they walked out of the Library and through the school until they reached an isolated courtyard. It was pretty out of the way, so no one ever made the journey out there unless they needed to be alone.

"What's going on Vic? Are you ok? What happened?"

"Look, I need you to not freak out, ok?" Victoire said, grabbing his arm, and Teddy's eyes widened,

"What's going on?"

"IwaswalkingoutofTransfigurationwhenPaulSocheckskissedme!" It came out really quickly, and Teddy couldn't understand her, so she had to repeat it.

"I had just finished Transfiguration class when some one pulled on my shoulder and turned me around. It was Paul Sochecks, and before I could react, he kissed me." Teddy's hair turned violent red and he tried to get up but Victoire held him down. "No Teddy. It was stupid, and he deserves it. But the only thing you hexing him will do is get you in trouble and he's gonna get away with just a couple hex stings."

"That's not the point, he can't just go around kissing other people's girlfriends!"

"Hey, you were the one that insisted we keep it private and not tell anyone, he probably didn't know, not even Dom knows, and I tell her everything. The only reason Fay, Graham, and Reid know is because they walked in on us."