Chapter two.The Train

In the Video..Just imagine you're there with Hermione.
_________

My mother was holding my hand so I didn't get lost but I kept insisting I wouldn't get lost, but she Didn't listen.
We got to to the train station and I hugged my mother, "Bye, mom!"
I mom smiles, "Bye, (Y/N)."
I run to the train with everything I need.
I bumpe into a girl, "Oh my goodness, I'm rather sorry! I was so excited!"
"Oh, Of coyrse! It's fine. My name is Hermione Granger, and you are..?" The girl says, standing up.
"Oh, My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Pleasure to meet you, Hermione." I say, holding my hand out.
Hermione shakes mine, "Hm..You're the first person I've sesn today that actually has a pleasant hygienic system."
"Uhm...Thank you.." I say.
Hermione smiles.

~Time skip~

Hermione and I walk down the aisle, looming for Neville's toad.
We got to one of the cabins and a boy was clearing his throat, about to do magic.
"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." Hermione says.
The boy with the ginger hair shakes his head, "No.."
"Oh, Are you doing magic?" I ask, "Let's see then!" I say, sitting in the cabin with the boys.
The boy clears his throat again and waves his wand in a circle, "Sunshine, Daisys, Button Mellow (I think he says that, couldn't understand), Turn this stupid fat rat yellow." The boy points his wand at the rat and the box it's head was in lights a spark and scares the rat.
The boy with ginger hair looks at the other boy and shrugs.
"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it?" Hermione says.
I get out my wand, "I have a spell."
Hermione smiles and sits down next to me.
I point my wand at the boy with the dark hair, causing him to jump.
"Oculus Reparo!" I say.
The boy's glasses no longer have tape in the middle.
The boy removes his glasses and looks at the other boy.
"That's better, isn't it?" I ask.
"Holy kritkit(Is that was she says, can't understand again..) ,You're Harry Potter!" Hermione says.
"Harry who?" I ask.
"You don't know Harry Potter!?" Hermione asks.
"No.." I say.
Hermione sighs.
"My name is Hermione Granger, And you are?" Hermione says, turning,to the boy with ginger hair.
"Ron Weasley!" The boy says.
"..Pleasure.." Hermione says.
I smile at Ron, He smiles back.
"And My name is (Y/N) (L/N)! Nice to meet you, Ron Weasley!" I say, Holding my hand out.
Ron shakes my hand.
Harry looks at me, "Do all girls shake people's hands when they have melted chocolate on them?"
I shake my head, "Only me."
Harry smiles a bit, laughs even.
"Whoa! You made him laugh!" Ron says.
"You two better change into robes, I expect we'll be arriving soon." Hermione says, leaving.
I smile to the boys and leave as well.