Shes all I have left

Authors note

I made the first part of this chapter when I was out of my house, and it was Christmas so I'm sorry if it's not as good as it could be. I hope you enjoy the story, :3

---Your POV---

You walked down the stairs as your older brother walked in the door, he was covered in mud, dirt, and a bit of blood as well. His normally bright green hoodie had been replaced by a black jacket insted, he had a dark green scarf around his neck and what used to be white shoes. His messy snow, white hair was stained with blood and tangled within the mess was some twigs, and leaves.

"Travis?......are you ok?" You say as you walk over to him and give him a hand, he take is hesitantly, he gives you a quick smile. As soon as it's there it's gone and replaced by a harsh scowl. You helped him over to the couch and sat him down. You walked into the bathroom to get some bandages and some cleaning supplies to help your brother.

"Y/N? You in here?" You heard a voice from the door and from the bathroom yelled,

"Ya.... I'll be there in a second." And walked out with everything you needed to help Travis; bandages, a hair brush, a hair tie, (in this story Travis has sholder length hair) and some wet rags, as well as some anti infection soap.

"Coming!" You say as you walk to the door, as you walked up to the spruce wood door seeing as it was left wide open. In the door way you see a quite familiar face, his body was resting up against the wooden doorframe and he was standing with his arms crossed, looking at you from across the room. "Zane!" You run up to him and into his arms, he picks you up and hugs you.

"Ya, I'm back." He said blatantly before asking to come in, letting the long time friend of your into the house you relize that Travis is scowling at Zane, Zane's back is turned to him as you talk but you realize it.

"Where were you? And why for so long Zu-Zu?" I ask him, he stiffens up as you call him by his pet name, but soon goes back to normal.

"A.......assassination....Practice?"  He says looking yo dead in the eyes, you could tell he was lying he had the look about him when he did lie, for you it was easy to tell. Travis still scowled behind Zane's back.

"Where really were you?" I ask, I know he could very well be lying, but he could also be telling the truth just not wanting me to think that, he lets out a small sigh and relaxes as you ask him that, he wasn't lying, he was faking. "So... Why become an assassin aye?" I question him, he backs up a little as You poke him on the arm.

You know he's wanted to be an assassin sence he was a kid, but you dident think he would actually do it. "Did ya pass?" You question your friend more.

"Ya, I passed." He says as he pulls down his mask and smiles only for you to see. As he does this Travis seems to get furious at this small action of his. He doesn't say anything, he just scowls more.

"Hey, Zane want to help me with Travis?" You ask knowing how compassionate the small emo is, he was likely to say yes and sure enought he did. He helped bandage up Travis's wounds, and brushed his hair, you helped to clean the wounds, get sticks and twigs out of his hair, and pack up his clothes a little more.

"I was actually wondering what happened, and how?" He asked as he looked at Travis. Travis made a more kind, gentle remark this time, getting rid of the cross expression that was formally there.

"Well, some guy was picking on he, and he brought up Y/N....Things whent from a little flick on the sholder to punching and kicking real fast." He responded not looking at me once to see my reaction. Zane kinda stoped what he was doing and asked more questions.

"Did he get hurt?" Zane asked a little worried because he's well aware of what Travis is capable of.

"I stayed in human form if that's what your asking. But yes he did get hurt, I broke his leg." Travis responded blankly again as well. Zane sat there with a shocked expression plastered on his face.

"So you dident.....shift forms?" He asked once more, You signaled for him to stop asking, in fear that Travis might get mad at him, and hurt him a little, Zane was very sensitive when it comes to emotions. But to your surprise Travis responded with;

"No, I dident it's safe, my eyes might have changed color but that's not too noticeable, you do realize I can shift on my own free will, right?" He said calmly, now asking Zane a question.

"I know, but when your really agitated, you tend to lose control sometimes." Zane said as he calmly whent back to brushing Travis's Snow colored hair.

-- Travis's POV --

As Zane whent back to brushing my hair, every once and a wile there would be a slight tug, and a shot of pain from the knots created in my hair. When he was done he tied my hair up into a tight ponytail on the back of my head, it was messy but I never like my hair looking nice, messy is always good in my opinion.

I'm a little scared at how close Y/N is to Zane, I don't want her to date him and end up, in the future breaking up with him. It will hurt her emotionally with a great impact on a lot, I don't want her to ever get hurt. She's all I have left.

Authors note

Hey guys, I'm sorry if this one came out really late, I tryed to make it good, I wanted it to be long but not to long, anyways thank you for listening and reading my rambling and anonymous grammatical errors throughout, I hope you enjoyed and if you did stay for the next chapters, they're going to get good.