•5🌙•

You pov

The reason I say I need help for the full moon is because in a full moon vampires and werewolves have to fight the one and only witches and it's going to be a hard task 'cause the witches are much power full then ever and
We vampires and werewolves have to fight them and whoever wins it could be the witches or vampires and werewolves. Vampires and werewolves are kind of friends sometimes but we hate each other but still bond and stuff and we still work together but whoever wins and kill the most will receive a message from the god it can be anything but you've got to kill the most.
OK back to the talking situation with the boys

You-ok boys umi think that's enough.
You say 'cause Jack and zach and Daniel was fighting on how to explain we what to do through the fight against the witches so you just got up and went to your room that they got you witch was wired when they said that but you didn't care you just lie on the bed the boys gave you and just think about what your gonna do while your gonna fight it isn't the full moon but it's almost...

Jack's pov

ja-now look what you guys did you guys scared her off what do you guys think now we can't tell her what to do while she's fighting she doesn't know what to do guys!

za-well I was first trying to tell her when you guys started to mess me up!

Da-ok guys calm down she might not want us to explain any more since we scared her away.

Jack's-ya..