Chapter 3: At Dakota's House

Touka awoke in a bed dressed in her sleeping in nothing but her underwear. She looked too the side of her to find her armor on an armor stand. She did not remember removing her armor when she got there, Dakota must have removed her armor to make her more comfortable. She got out of bed but did not put on her armor she put some clothes that she had packed. Dakota over the years became a very wealthy hunter so his house was large. The room she was in had a open view of grassy hills and a balcony built on it. She walk out onto the balcony too stare at the land as the wind blew threw her hair. Dakota entered the room and found Touka looking at the land, he walked in with some breakfast

 Dakota entered the room and found Touka looking at the land, he walked in with some breakfast

(Dakotas face)

(Dakotas armor)

(Dakotas armor)

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Dakota ask as he walked up behind her.

"Yes, its an amazing sight." Touka said as she gazed upon the land.

"I do sometimes see Duramboros walking around." Dakota said as he placed the plate down on a table in the room.

"That's awesome, I would love to see that." She said as see looked at Dakota

"If you look long enough maybe you will. Anyway Ill be going now I have some things to do, your breakfast is on that table." He said as he walked to the door and left the room. Touka gazed at the land again for a little longer and as she was she noticed a group of hunters running, but it looked like they were running away from something. Touka watched for a little longer when she saw a cloud of dark purple following them. She instently knew what it was and hurried to put her armor on. She put all of it on grabbed her sword and shield and even took a some bread from the food that Dakota gave her and she sprinted out of the house to where the hunters were. She sprinted as fast as she could eating the piece as she ran. Eventauly she arrived at where she last saw the hunters but there was nothing but some dark purple dust clouds. As she stared at it she noticed a trail of black dust leading over a hill, she started following the trail. She ran over the hill to find the Nightmare knights surrounding a Gore Magala, Touka hid behind the hill she ran over and started watching them.

Touka hated seeing Gore Magalas, they reminded her of Rika

Touka hated seeing Gore Magalas, they reminded her of Rika. She watched as the hunters fought the beast but something seemed familiar about it, like she has seen it before. She continued watching when she noticed a large scare across its face. She remembered that Gore Magala from when Rika saved her years ago. One of the hunters climbed onto its back and started stabbing it. Suddenly there was an cloud of black dust hiding the Magala from all sight and also causing the hunter on top of it to fall because of some strange force pushing him off. The other hunters backed away from the black cloud and with a explosion of the black dust cloud, the Magala vanished. Touka was shocked, Magalas have never been able to disappear into nothing, all the Nightmare hunters were also shocked. Touka quickly slid down the hill to where the hunters were. They were all surprised to see her here.

"Star Knight? What the hell are you doing here?" Xan asked angilry. Touka simply ignored him and started looking at the black dust on the ground.

"Hey! he asked you something!" Tala yelled. Touka also ingored her as she placed some of the dust in a jar. Elora grabbed Touka by the hair causing her to drop the jar and turnded Touka to face Xan. Xan pulled out one of his hunters knife and put it up to Toukas neck.

"I'm going to ask again, What are you doing here?" Xan asked with his face close to hers. Touka was about to answer when she noticed the dust in the jar started expanding the jar and exploded causing Xan to turn around to find the noise. Suddenly all the dust around started floating to one spot and everyone was looking at the figure that was forming as the dust flew past them. Nun of them have seen the Gore Magala do such a thing. As the figure started becoming more visible Touka slowly noticed human skin on it as did everyone else. With an explosion of the black dust the figure finished forming. When the dust cleared Touka looked to see Rika standing there but she looked different, there were dark red lines all over her body, her hands were Gore Magala claws, and she also had Gore Magala feelers popping out of her hair.

(Rikas face)

(Rikas face)

(Rikas armor)

(Rikas armor)

Touka could not believe her eyes, Rika was a Gore Magala. Rika started running at them with claws visible. While the others were still shocked at what just happened Touka broke free from Eloras hair hold knocking Elora down and quickly jumping away. Xan pulled out his duel blades to block the attack while Tala and Yukio jumped away. Rikas claws collided with Xans swords creating sparks, the other three Nightmares hunters just watched while Touka started backing away. Rika contiued slashing at Xan and he kept blocking. Suddenly two Gore Magalas landed on top of the hill stareing down at the hunters. When Touka saw this she then sprinted back to Dakota's house, Leaving the Nightmare hunters to fight Rika. When she arrived at the house she went inside and started pacing back and forth at why Rika was here all of a sudden. After a while of thinking she heard a knock at the door. She walked over to the, opened it, and found Nightmare hunter Yukio standing at the door with several bloody cuts on his body. Touka quickly went to his side and helped him into the house.