The Art Of Destruction

(I lied it’s a fanfiction about MCR don’t hate me .-.)

I sighed and turned to Skulls, the small black kitten curled up next to me on my bed.

I brushed some of my long red bed head out of my eyes.

"Merrw.."

I wiped my eyes to get all of my leftover sleep out of them.

"Hungry Buddy..?" I yawned out, attempting to reach for him.

He jumped about a foot and a half backward, and then clawed desperately to catch himself, seeing as to he had just jumped practically all of the way off of my bed.

"You're an idiot sometimes, don'tcha know?" I teased as he finally clawed back up and came to curl back up against my leg.

I turned my back to him, swinging my legs off the other edge of the bed. I stretched out once before I stood, the white carpet soft under my bare feet.

I had this whole nice little apartment all to myself.. well, not counting my cat.

I’d had a boyfriend, but I was sick of the way he would go out when I would stay in, and then come home smelling like his ex-girlfriend, so I kicked his sorry butt out. I never really liked him that much anyway, he wasn’t especially my type. He was self centered, and he acted like the old football jocks from my high school.

I decided to actually make an effort today. I knew I had work in a few minutes. I had a perfect internal clock. It was 7:53. AM..

I had to get to starbucks by 8:15. It took exactly seven minutes to shower, and seven minutes to walk there. Which meant I would be there just on time if as soon as I got out I got dressed.

I padded slowly to my closet and collected my outfit for the day. Black skinny jeans with rips that had red fabric under them, and a plain black long sleeved shirt. I never worse anything fancy to work, I had an apron on over my clothes all day anyway. I got my cat new food, and then headed to the bathroom down the hall from my room.

I got in and de-robbed as quickly as I could, having only slept in an oversized hoodie as usual. Then I made sure my water was warm, and got right in the shower.

--- Seven Minutes Later ---

I got out of the shower after running my hands through my hair one last time, making sure all of the soap was rinsed out.

I stepped out and wraped a towel around my body, making sure that I dried myself completely before I got dressed and walked out, walking swiftly to my bed so I can pull my boots on.

I was completely ready in two minutes, and out the door on the third.

I practically ran down the sidewalk, knowing if I took my usual normal walk I would be late for sure.

I pushed open the doors to the Starbucks to find my friend Jenny standing behind the counter taking orders for me.

I was a minute and thirty seven seconds late.

“Jenny..! I’m here..” I half shout out of habit as I walk over and collect my apron off of the wall.

“Finally!” She says, walking over to the window and handing me the cup she was writing on.

“Thanks man. I was only a minute late. and there’s three people in the shop. You really couldn’t handle that?” I ask, walking over and finishing the order that was associated with the cup in my hand.

I walked over to the small serving bar, a young girl standing there. “Kaitlyn..!” I half yell even though I know she’s the last person in here, and hold her drink out to her.