When you break the fourth wall

Karma

Karma

        "lol" you laughed while typing something back to someone-or at least that's what Karma thinks.You two were hanging out in your room.

       "y/n what are you doing?"Karma would ask

     "reading stuff your fan girls wrote its actually really funny" you would reply "some really ship you with Nagisa and/or Asano"

     "why do my fangirls ship me with those two?" he would be annoyed already 

      "because its kinda cute! Plus you're almost everyone's favorite in Assassination classroom-wait a minute" you stopped yourself

               "what?" your boyfriend asked confused

                "  crap how much is it? How do I not have enough money tape or bricks "you pranced around the room looking for the objects for the broken fourthwall.

                  "🎶hello fourth wall my old friiiiiieeeeeennnnnndddddddd , Its nice to see you broke agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn🎶"

                      Lets say Karma was confused for the longest time about what happened

Nagisa 

                Poor potato he has to deal with your childish antiques.Y'know watching anime (or known better as assassination classroom)

                  "NAGISA HOW DARE YOU ONLY GET 10 HITS ON KAEDE I THOUGHT YOU COULD DO BETTER"y/n yelled running down the hallway while the precious blueberry just sweat dropped.

            "Y/n did you get high again?"Nagisa asked worried for his girlfriend

          "BEFORE AUTHOR-SAN MADE THIS BOOK SHE'S BEEN SHIPPING YOU WITH KAEDE BECAUSE OF THAT KISS AND NOW THAT I'VE FINISHED THE ANIME I ONLY REALIZE NOW THAT YOU GAVE HER 10 HITS"Nagisa ran to make sure his girlfriend wasn't hiding any alcohol anywhere he returned saying

            "Y/n what are you talking about?"Nagisa asked 

        "I'm talking about the anime..................you know?you're the main character,almost every fan girl ships you with either Kaede or Karma,And I am only a character in this fan fiction"Y/n reasoned making her smol boyfriend sweat drop

             "OH SCHIST NAGISA HAND ME SOME BRICKS TAPE AND ABOUT OVER $9000"y/n started ranting about a broken wall leaving Nagisa confused...........................poor baby 

Yuma

   y/n was listening to this all day.Until the ikeman walked in to her room.

"hey Yuma can you tell Hiroto to not organism  when singing Seihun Satsubatsu."y/n asked her boyfriend causing him to sweat drop.

"Oo-kay"0.0 (he's shooketh) 

"ISOMAE IS THE BEST SHIP IN THE ENTIRE FANDOM"y/n could be heard on the other side of the door.Causing Iogai to walk back inside to question her.

"Huh?oh its a major ship everyone in our fandom ships"y/n paused figuring out what she said "Oh ship"

Hiroto

"Hiroto stop with your orgasms during my favorite song"y/n stated out of the blue with her earbuds in her ears.What didn't make it any better as that she was in class.

         Karma burst out laughing along with some of the class while another bunch of the class sweat dropped Hiroto however was blushing like crazy. You looked up from your phone to see the entire class staring at you.

         "what?"you asked confused."Its not like I broke the fourth wall with saying you're all anime characters and I'm just here for scenario purposes....................oh wait I just did"

      "y/n what scenario purposes?"The womanizing scumbag asked.

    "boyfriend scenarios"The female spoke s if it were nothing.

     "Oh and Maehara don't feel lucky,these scenarios also include Nagisa,Karma and Yuma  because Author-san claims to be too lazy"

            poor class can't take any of this information in

      "WE'RE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "mOST OF THE CLASS SHOUTED