▪️Reminders▪️

Reminders for every round. Read this if you are unsure of anything. Pretty much all you need to know about the book club is here.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
READING
MUST: read 2 chaps of your partners book
MUST: read 2 chaps of the Book in the Spotlight
OPTIONAL: read as many chaps as you like from the Bonus Book.
OPTIONAL: read more than 2 chaps of your partners book
OPTIONAL: read more than 2 chaps of the Book in the Spotlight
▪️Please do the 'optionals' after you have done the 'must'.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
HOW TO GAIN BONUS POINTS
-If you read more than 2 chapters with the book you got partnered with.
-If you read more than 2 chapters with the book in the spotlight.
-If you read any chapters from the bonus book.
-If you commented excellent feedback, you get an extra point.
-Extra early bonus= 2 points for finishing a task within the first 3 days.
-Early bonus= 1 point for finishing a task within 1 week.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
COMMENTS
You must comment in every chapter you read or else you have not completed your tasks.
-Minimum 2 sentence review at the end of each chapter you read or minimum 5 inline comments. (This is only the minimum, feel free to comment more).

Why there are two options?
-Use the 2 sentence review for overall feedback on the chapter.
-Use the 5 inline comments, if there are particular things you want to point out in a sentence or paragraph (For example grammer or spelling).

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
VOTES
-Voting is not a must. According to Wattpad, votes must be earned. So vote at your own will.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
DUE DATE
-You have until midnight of the due date to finish your tasks.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
FRIENDLY ADVICE
-Please read the Book in the Spotlight first. If you're the Book in the Spotlight for those weeks, you would want people to read your book right?

-Please do the required tasks and comment with constructive criticism. You want people to read and critique your books properly right?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
QUALITY OF FEEDBACK
-Do not comment 'i like this', 'loved the chapter'. Explain. What did you like about the chapter and why? Did you like the opening sentence because it draws readers in? Do you like how the plot is progressing, or is it confusing? Do you like the characters? Pick up on any spelling or grammer mistakes?

With every feedback you give for each chapter, always ask yourself why you liked or disliked something.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
HOW THE POINTS SYSTEM WORKS
-For reading each required chap, you get a potential 2 points.
-Since there are 2 required chaps from your partners book. There is 4 points there.
-Since there are 2 required chaps from the Book in the Spotlight. There is 4 points there.
-Thats 8 points per round (2 weeks)
-Any other chaps you read. Whether from your partners book, book in the spotlight or bonus book, you will get 1 point for every chap you read.
-Excellent feedback is an extra 1 point.

But to get any or a full amount of points. You MUST provide feedback on EVERY chapter you read.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
WHEN YOU'RE DONE READING CHAPTERS
-Comment inline next to your tagged name. Say 'done' and how many chaps you read and from what books.

Example:

Partners #1
The happy ever after @TheSilentBookCorner

And

Funny Memes @SomeRandom

Put an inline comment next to your name.
"Done PB (partners book) 2 chapters".
"Done BITS (book in the spotlight) 4 chapters".
"Done BB (bonus book) 1 chapter".

-This person read the required amount of chapters for their partners book, which was 2.
-They read the required amount of chaps from the BITS, which was 2. But since they read an extra 2 chapters, they get 2 bonus points there.
-They also get a bonus point for reading 1 chap of the bonus book.

Let's say they provided good comments as well. They would get 4 points from PB (partners book)
They would get 6 points from BITS (Book in the Spotlight)
They would get 1 point from BB (Bonus Book)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
BREAKS
-Being in the negative points or not reading for one round (one round=2 weeks), you will be put onto a break. Just so you can have your daily life and come back whenever you want.
If you can let me know before a round starts that you won't be able to complete the tasks, that you want to go on a break. That would be much appreciated.

-If you go on a break then come back, your points will still remain the same. You don't get minus points for being on break.

-Please just communicate to me and your partner if you are unable to read their book. Communication is key. I understand you have a life outside of Wattpad, just say something, you don't even need to explain. Just say the word 'break' and its done. If you dont say anything, the next week, you'll be put straight onto a break, after the week where you didnt participate.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
MINUS POINTS
-You get minus points for not completing your partners book or the Book in the Spotlight.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
KICKED OUT OF THE BOOK CLUB
-Please be nice. I don't want to see anyone being rude. There's not many ways to get kicked out of my book club. But this is definitely one of them.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
PAIRED WITH A READER
-If a person gets paired with a reader, here are your choices:
▪️You can take 2 weeks off
▪️Read the nominated book by the reader.
▪️Or i will assign you a book to read.

-If you find yourself paired with a reader. Go to the 'Questions and Enquiries' page and tell me which option you have chosen to do for 2 weeks (one round).

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
IF YOUR BOOK IS 'BOOK IN THE SPOTLIGHT'
-You can choose to take two weeks off .
-Be partnered up for the round (2 weeks).
-Just read the Bonus Book, to gain some bonus points.

-If your book has been named that rounds Book in the Spotlight. Go to the 'Questions and Enquiries' page and tell me which option you have chosen to do for 2 weeks (one round).

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
THIS BOOK AGAIN
-Just continue on where you left off, if you are assigned the same book multiple times (which can happen if they are your partner and Book in the Spotlight

-If you would like to have the same partner for the next round (2 weeks). You both have to agree to read each others books. If you both agree?
Go to the 'Questions and Enquiries page'.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
❗️PLEASE CHECK THE 'QUESTIONS AND ENQUIRIES' PAGE BEFORE YOU PM ME!❗️
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖