2~

I walked down the hallway heading to precaluclus when suddenly an arm pulled me into a dark room. The lights flickered on and there stood Xavier. Remember when i said I don't date jerks or guys who have jerk friends? Yeah he's one of them. I'm trying to fight the urge to kiss me, ugh I do sound very chessy right now. I could see Xavier searching my eyes for a sgin of hope.

"Alyssa," Xavier whispered.

"Yeah?" I muttered.

"Are you going to reject me?" Xavier questioned making the wheels in my brain turn as I thought about the answer. My mood kind of switched since I found out Xavier is my mate. Now I do want a mate!

"No," I said. Suddenly Xavier kissed me and snaked his arm around my waist. Why does he have to be a good kisser? I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him closer.

Don't you push further wolf, I thought to myself since our inner wolfs can force us to do anything. Xavier pulled away and exited the room leaving me hanging in astonishment. Damn.....

Suddenly the janitor came inside the closet. Well this is awkward. I quickly exited the room and headed towards class.

"Ms. Connley your late," Mr. Lothario sternly said narrowing his eyes at me. He is a really strict teacher.

"Sorry," I whispered and started to head towards my desk when someone caught my attention. Xavier was sitting in the way back with the TIC (third in command) of the pack. Xavier nodded towards me signaling for me to sit next to him. I shyly sat next to him since I'm not used to sitting with the royals of the pack. What I mean by royals I meant the popular guys in a werewolf pack, alpha's friends.

"Surprised to see me here?" Xavier whispered in my ear as his hot breath touched my neck. This is why I don't want a mate who is the alpha's friend. They are just as protective as alpha's are. Possesive not so much but protective, yes.

"Maybe," I whispered looking at me with slight smirk. Xavier smiled leaned in to kiss me when suddenly Mr. Lothario said, "having fun back there?"

"Yes sir a lot fun," Xavier said holding back a laugh while everyone started to giggle and guys chuckled.

"My room isn't the place for smooching might want to save that for the bedroom," Mr. Lothario snapped.

"Oh we will," Xavier said laughing while everyone else followed along. Did he seriously just said that? I nudged him hard in the rib with an annoyed look. I can't wait until my mother tells him what she told me this morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on babe I was just playing around," Xavier said as we exited the classroom.

"Well I'm not laughing," I snapped. I don't know why but i feel like hitting him with a shovel.....on the head. I whirled the locker combination and popped open my locker as Xavier leaned against the locker next to mine.

"What's wrong?" Xavier said on high alert.

"Nothing I didn't feel comfortable with what you said," I said shrugging.

"You need to learn to chill a little," Xavier said watching my every move for any sign of other emotions. This is why I don't want a mate like this. They are too laid back!