Intro

*Flashback*

It was recess, im sitting at the same table as always with my friends and of course my best friend is beside me. I was endlessly staring at a girl who got my attention,i guess she was new student. "Hellooo,who're you looking at?"He said as he waved his hand in front of my face.I shook my head and turned to him"Oh nothing"I sighed,pushing his hand away."Hm?"He smiled as he looks at that girl"looks like someone's got a little crush"he muttered,nudging my arm.*End of flashback*

Hello,im James Brooke.. and yes.. i am one of those well known person in school,i was cold,needed someone,but her presence made me change,she was the butterflies to my belly ,she was warm.. i havent felt like this in a long time,im 17,i live with my sister Jamie..my parents are seldom home..all they care is work instead of they're children, but Im used to it . Me and my sister have been taking care of each other since we were kids..My sister is 18 now and we're pretty close . Alex Dominic is a really close friend of mine he is my bestfriend . So the new girl,the girl i fell inlove with,her name is Cathy White.. She is shy,quiet,kind..which makes her adorable .

So Hey guys.. this is my first book,with the help of my buddy of course..I'll do my best to make it better.. Thanks