Chapter 1

Hey guys..sorry for my late update..so here's chapter one.. Enjoyy

James' Pov

Honestly,I couldn't  take my mind off the new girl yesterday. It was 6 in the morning when I woke up . I immediately went to the bathroom and took a quick shower just to take my mind off her . I went downstairs and made myself breakfast. Then my sister came downstairs  in her pajamas. She looks like a wreak "Going to school early James?" She asked while opening the fridge. "Yeah"I responded with my mouth full."Dont talk with your mouth full"She nagged with a girly tone ."Shut up"I mumbled."Whatever"She said rolling her eyes at me. As im finished with breakfast I grabbed my car keys and went to door ."Goodbye douche"my sister said."Bye girly bitch"I yelled when I closed the door then started my car. As I was driving to school,my car broke down .So I called Alex to pick me up ."Yo,Alex,come and pick me up my car broke down.. I'll be waiting at the 7E store".I hung up before he could say a word. While I was waiting for Alex I went into the store and had slushee .After a few minutes of waiting ,I saw Alex's car and went into the car ."So how's your girlfriend?" Alex teased."Shut up and drive"I said,glaring at him. We drove in silence and made our way to school. Hey Alex I have to go first,I gotta go to my locker and get my books"I said while getting out of the car."Okay,see ya"He responded. As I was walking down the hallway I bumped into someone and my eyes met hers she had icy blue eyes with blonde hair "uhm...sorry"she said looking embarrassed "Oh no ,I should be sorry I wasn't looking where I was going " I said looking into her eyes. "O-okay,Im Cathy"She held out her hand and giving me a cute smile "Im James,nice to meet you Cathy"I said while grasping her hand and shook it. I felt butterflies in my belly when our hand touched.  "Uhhh...Im late for class I better get going"She said while looking down.I then realize im still holding her hand"umm...sorry"I said and letting her hand go. She smiled at me and I blushed "Soo what class do you have? "I said trying to break the silence ."I have English,how about you?"She asked with a smile."Same,mind if I walk with you?"I asked shyly ."Of course" She grinned.

yeea..its kindda short..sorry guys.. Me and My buddy spend time writing this in class xD