Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"I would like a chicken burger please." I said to the man in front of me, taking my order.

My mother always worried about me being too skinny like an outside cat, her words.

"You're too skinny! This is why you're so weak." My mother said.
"Maybe if you ate more, you wouldn't look like an outside cat." She said rolling her eyes and walking into the kitchen.

I snorted and continued to text my friend, Emily.
  Emily was beautiful, petite and she could easily charm you.
Me and her were bestfriends, ever since 1st grade when I was crying on the first day of school, she comforted me.

I blinked realising where I was.

I didn't like how she told me what I had to do and eat, but with out her I wouldn't even be alive right now.

"Here you go miss." The man said, handing me my burger in a bag.
"Would you like ketchup?" He asked.

"Hmm yes please." I replied with a smile.

He put the ketchup inside the bag. I paid and left, opening the bag i relised, he hadn't even put ketchup inside, just his number.

I chuckled, I mean- he was cute and his nose freckles were adorable.

I smiled at the number written on a napkin and put it on the passenger seat. I took out my chicken burger and started my car, eating with one hand and driving with the other.

I knew it wasn't safe for me to drive with my condition, heck it wasn't good to drive and eat. But I, Aileen, still did.

As I drove I had a weird flashback of when i was diagnosed.

"Please, someone! Help her! She's bleeding for Gods sake!"
My mother yelled, her voice loudly rang in my ear as I felt weak.

Emily, was holding me up, I felt dizzy and the whole room spun for a second and then boom. I was on the ground.

I dont remember much since I pretty much passed out.

Ding.

It was my phone. I parked in my driveway since I had just bought a condo (For those who don't know what a condo is, its like an apartment but more house like.) close to the hospital, just in case.

I took out my phone from my bag and opened up my messages, a text from my boyfriend, I smiled and I looked at the caring message.

Kai <3: hhey baby, just wanted to check in on you:) coming home soon???

I responded

Me: Caught up at the store, long line!! :((.

Kai <3: cool so uh, what another hour?

Me: yeah maybe 2?

I lied. I wanted to surprise him.

Kai <3: great! see you then sugar cakes;))

Me: love you bbbaaabes :>

I loved him, he was so caring and wow, I didn't deserve him, he was muscular, had grey eyes that would melt you with one look, black soft hair that would make you want to rub your hands in it forever, overall, he was perfection.

I looked up from my phone, realising that he was already home and on top of that my favorite person in the whole world was here too, Emily.

I giggled, they cared so much for me. I was the luckiest sick person in the whole wide world. I was thankful.

I got out of my car, not locking the doors so it wouldn't make any noise, i opened my front door slowly so I could surprise them.

I could hear Emily giggle and Kai groan once in a while.

I was super confused about my surroundings.

I walked slowly towards my door and opended it without making any noise.

I dropped my keys, and all eyes were on me.

Emily was on top of Kais lower body, blowing him. While Kais head was thrown backwards, him groaning in pleasure.

They both stopped and Kai ran up to me, taking my hand.

"It's not what it looks looks like!" He said.

I couldn't control my anger and tears ran down my face, i could feel my face heat up.

I slapped my grasp out of his and slapped him.

"Don't." I said glaring him straight in the eyes.

He looked at how angry I was, backed away and left the room, grabbing his clothes.

I turned to look at Emily, who was now getting dressed slowly with a smug smile on her face.

"hurry up."  I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Let it out, leens." She said smiling after dressing.

"You slut." I said and looked at her body. No wonder Kai slept with her.

"Get out of my house, don't ever come back." I said "You're not welcome here anymore." I added on.

"Like I could care less. I hated this stupid house anyway." She said rolling her eyes. She walked past me, glaring at me with her fake eyelashes falling off.

I felt dizzy and my nose started to bleed like crazy, I dialed my moms number and she picked up, she said something about coming asap and I fainted. Not remembering the rest.

[IMPORTANT]
Hollllaaa!!! So omg I know this is out of no where but if you have any questions or concerns please let me know by commenting! I promise I'll try to answer all questions, please don't hate me for not updating the other book. I really am stuck and don't know if i should or should not continue it, please comment
"continue" if you want me to, if not please just vote for this story!!
Thank you all so much, te amo bebes!<3333