Why is this happening to me?? Chp1

Today was a happy day for me, it was my Anniversary with Johnny(My bf), but when i got home, I saw my worst nightmare. There was Johnny and a girl, doing things they shouldn't do. But what was most unexpected was that it didn't hurt. 

Johnny: I'm Sorry Cherry 

You: No i'm sorry, for not getting the message that u didn't want me anymore *I walked to the girl who looked guilty of ever doing anything*

You: Thank you for being here today, for making me realize he didn't want me anymore. 

Girl: N-No i'm s-sorry for doing t-this

You: No it's not ur fault *I took a deep breath* 

You: Enjoy your time, i hope u guys last longer, Bye 

Johnny: I-I'm S-Sorry

I left, but still hearing his apologize still replaying in my mind, Not knowing i was crying in front of my house. 

After mins of crying outside, i went inside into my bedroom

After i took a shower, i changed into this

After i changed i wanted some fresh air, so i decided it would be nice if i went to the new cafe, and game

After i changed i wanted some fresh air, so i decided it would be nice if i went to the new cafe, and game. When i reached the cafe i went and ordered an coffee since i wanted to game all night. I found a spot next to the window and took out my laptop, i then sat down and started logging into fornite until i heard people talking, so i looked over and saw 2 boys. I looked on their laptops and saw the fornite app. Suddenly girls formed a crowd around them asking for their autograph. I got curious on who they were, I just ignored it and began to play. After a game i felt eyes on me, so i looked over and saw 2 boys staring. Later on when i joined another game they walked over to me. 

?: Hello, Whats ur name??

You: Ummm...It's Cherry

??: Cute name

You: Thanks??, Sooooo whats ur names?

?: Hello I'm JungWoo

??: Yo Wassup I'm Lucas

JungWoo: We saw that u were playing fornite

Lucas: Since ur playing with no one wanna play with us???

JungWoo: Plzzzzzzzzzz

You: Sure ill play. 

After that we friend each other and began playing, and we won first place!!!!

After a couple of hours it was now 9:00 Pm 

JungWoo: Cherry where do u live??, we should drop u off since its pretty late

You: Ohh i live on **** Ave

Lucas: Same!!! We live there too

You: Cool, We should probably go then 

After a couple of blocks we reached our street and found out we live next to each other. 

JungWoo: Cherry what school do u go to??? 

Cherry: I used to go to *** High, but now i go to Ragale high!!

Lucas: Wow is this fate???, we go to Ragale high too!!!

Cherry: Maybe

JungWoo: Well maybe we can walk to school together 

Cherry: Sure, well GoodNight 

Lucas & JungWoo: GoodNight

After i went inside, i took a shower and slept.

Lucas & JungWoo POV

After we went inside, we both showered and was now eating dinner. 

Lucas: Cherry is different from other girls, I think shes our mate

JungWoo: Same, But if she finds out were Werewolves she'll probably freak out.......

Lucas: Maybe she will maybe she wont 

After they finished their dinner they went to sleep