°12°

The doors opened and it was... my uncle!!! OMG I'm so happy it isn't my dad!!!

Me: Uncle Simon... what are you doing here?!?!?!

Uncle: You need to come with me, fast!!!

His voice was scared. I don't understand anything. I get up, but as soon as I made my first step, another person appeared behind uncle.

Dad: You aren't taking her anywhere!!! She'll pay for everything!!! Now get away!!!

Oh no!!! Why?!?!?! How did he found me?!?! He looked at me with his cold eyes. He took uncle away and came back.

Dad: You're coming with me, you little piece of shit!!! You'll suffer like I did!!!

Me: You can do anything you want, I don't care!!! Kill me if you want, I don't care!!! I don't care about my life anymore!!!

He took me with him in the basement. I was crying and trying to pull out of his grip. He was just too strong. The doors opened and it revealed Mac and Tinus tied on the chair. I started crying even more.

Dad: If you don't care about your life, do you care about their?!

Me: Leave them alone!!! They didn't do anything to you!!! Why are you doing this to me?!?!

Dad: BECAUSE YOU ARE ONLY MISTAKE!!! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I WAS IN JAIL!!! NOW EVERYONE YOU LOVE WILL PAY FOR THAT AND YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO STOP ME!!! Any words you two?!?!

Tinus: Don't worry about us. We're allright.

Dad: You won't be any longer!!

He hit them both with a stick and it leaves a scar. Then he came to me. He took out a pocket knife and made one big scar on my wrist. It hurts so bad.

Martinus' POV

C.dad: Any words you two?!?!

Me: Don't worry about us. We're allright.

C.dad: You won't be any longer!!

He hit Mac and me with a stick and leaves a scar there. But the most scare thing is that then he started to walk to Candy.

When he was there, he took out a pocket knife. I started to cry very much. Why does my angel needs to suffer so much??? He made a big and deep cut. It started to bleed very much.

I can't watch this anymore. He leaved and I moved closer to Mac. I reached the stick and with my super skills I get it to my arms. I cut a rope with stick and then Mac untied me.

Candy was now unconscious and tied up with the chain. What they did to her is unrespectible. Mac stayed with her and I leaved basement.

I ran out of this house and to our house. Mum and dad needs to know. I rushed inside and yelled.

Me: Mum, come here quick!!!

Mum: Oh, honey I thought you were at yo... What happened?! Where is Marcus?!

Me: He is at Candy's house!!! He's helping her!!! We need to call the police and ambulance!!!

Mum: Tell me what happened?!

Me: I'll explain later!

She called ambulance and police and 10 minutes later, they were here. I ran out and to one of the police officers.

Police officer: Hello young man. Did you call us? Do you know anything about this case?

Me: Yes, I was in there, locked with my twin. He's helping our best friend Candy to survive. Her father wanted to kill us and her. He tied her up with the chain. He cut her wrist very deep and she blacked out. Her father hit us few times, but it's not that bad. She's locked in basement.

Police officer: Thank you, young man.

About 20 minutes later, I heard a shot. My heart skips few beats. I ran inside and down to the basement.

Everyone were like frozen. I looked inside and froze. It was like a nightmare. I think my heart just broke in a million pieces.

Marcus' POV

Candy was conscious again, but not long after that her father ran inside and grabbed her. He pressed the gun close to her heart.

C.dad: If anyone steps here, I'll shoot her!!!

Police officer: Put the gun down!!!

C.dad: If anyone steps closer, I'll shoot!!!

She looked at me, her face emotionless. She mouthed me 'I don't care.' Next moment she shouted.

Candy: Run!!!

I started to run, but next moment I heard this *BANG*. I turned around and saw it. I saw how she fall on the ground after that.

She faced me and mouthed 'I love you'. After that she stopped breathing. NOOO!!! Tell me those are just bad dreams. Martinus ran in and when he saw all he froze like everybody else.

Me: NOOO!!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! YOU SHOOT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER, MY BEST FRIEND!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!?! GET AWAY FROM HERE!!!

C.dad: Don't yell at me or you'll end the same way!!!

Police officer: Put the gun down or I'll shoot!!!

C.dad: No I won't!!!

The police officer shoot him, but in the same moment he shoot at my little brother!!! He shoot him at his shoulder, but he shoot him!!!

I ran to him and hit him right in his face. He fall on the ground and I hit him even harder now. I stopped and ran to Tinus.

Me: Are you okay?!

Tinus: What happened to Candy?!?!

Tears started to ran down my cheeks. I couldn't get any words out of me. It was too hard.

I help Tinus up and brought him to the doctors. Police officer came to me and ask me some questions. Martinus was by my side.

Police officer: Can you tell us, how did you get there, when, with who, who locked you and then I'll ask you some more questions.

Me: Tinus and me came here to visit our best friend Candy, but her mother said she's missed. She lead us to basement and locked us in. It was today, after school end.

Police officer: What happened after that? Tell me whole story.

I told him the whole story from beggining. Tinus was listening and quietly sobbing. He really care about her.

Police officer: Okay, thank you young man. Now, I'll leave you alone.

He leaved and I looked over at Tinus who was crying. I hugged him tight and he hugged back. I hope Candy will be okay.

A/N

Hey guys. I'm back. I hope you still like my story, but I think I'll end it soon. Idk yet, I'll decide.
What do you think will happen next?

~gn all😴~