Taking over the world of vampires (The Last Chapter)

Bonnies P.O.V

It was a few weeks later after Darius had been born and me and my mate left Miranda, she had taught me so much magic i thought my brain was going to burst. Well she was the princess of the witches. It was sad to say goodbye but we were going to visit each other soon. I and William had been summoned by his parents so we had to go. We were bringing our baby with us as they requested to see him too if it was at all possible. We had our bags packed and we had to travel to England. They were situated right in the middle of London. I bet your thinking it’s out in the open but the world you know today is not the same as our world. London for us was a lot of forests and woods and hunting areas for us vampires. Under the forests protection, the palace of the King of the Vampires and the Queen of the Witches was right in the centre. Celina and Dimitri Royal had given William directions and i just followed. It took a flight from Australia to England then a 2 hour walk until we finally reached the palace and boy was it a sight. It was like 4 mansions 4 stories high combined with each other. In other words HUGE. We went in through the main entrance and went straight to his parents chambers. He knocked then waited. I was still holding a sleeping Darius in my arms but he wasn't crying or doing anything. I heard a booming male voice call to us and we entered.

"Son, come here, bring your mate with you too." The room was the size of a house. We had to walk a long way before we came to stop at a table the other side of the room. There sat the king and queen. She was so beautiful, she sent a smile my way and i took a glance at the king. He looked like an older, sterner version of William. His mother Celina jumped up and gave him a big kiss on the cheek, he smiled and returned her embrace, and then she came to me. She wrapped her arms around me and smiled,

"Hi, I’m Celina and you must be the gorgeous Bonnie, and this cutie pie must be my amazing grandson. Welcome, it has been a while since I’ve been in the company of another powerful witch. Your gift is much stronger than Williams, he is a stronger vampire but you are the stronger witch. What elements do you specialise in?" She asked me. She had a pleasant voice to listen to, and she seemed very nice too. I cleared my throat as my mate and his father watched us women closely,

"Well when i was with Miranda, we discovered i was talented in all elements. I was also very strong in healing others and casting spells was another strong point of mine." Her eyebrows shot up and she grinned.

"Now that is impressive, did my daughter tell you there are only 2 others capable of possessing that type of power, her and me? I've now been gifted by having a special talented beautiful daughter-in-law, thank the gods." She said. I blushed slightly. Dimitri led us to the table where we sat down. He then brought out a piece of paper, Celina waved her hand and a pen appeared.

"We called you here today to announce that you will be taking over the vampire kingdom from the moment you sign this contract. We will still own the witch part till Mandy finds her mate but legally you will be the king and queen of the vampires." I gasped and he smiled kindly at me,

"Father i accept this duty you have passed onto us and i hope i will be able to continue all the work you have done in the past." Dimitri smiled and he and Celina signed the papers and slid them to our side of the table. William signed it and then gave the pen to me, i picked it up hesitantly and whispered to all of them,

"I'm scared, so much has happened, i started off as an abused wolf, who was found by a vampire prince who i fell hopelessly in love with, i found out I’m a really powerful witch and now I’m becoming queen of the vampires, it just doesn't make any sense at all. What if I’m no good at being a leader, what if i fail? I'm always up for a challenge but this it all seems too much to process."  I pressed a hand to my temple then swept my hair back the focused my eyes on where i was meant to sign.

"Bonnie" Celina whispered, i looked up towards her then she continued speaking.

"You were born to be a leader and i can see it in everything you do, you just haven't realised your full potential yet, you are so young still and William has waited so long for you and here you are, his miracle. I never thought i was cut out to be a vampire or a witch queen but look where i am now. Life is a rollercoaster, just enjoy the ride." She smiled at me and i picked up the pen and signed my name.

"Congratulations, you are now the king and queen of the vampire world, your crowns will be at your palace waiting for you. We are going on a long well-earned vacation now, good luck William and Bonnie, we will visit you soon" Dimitri whispered then Williams’s mother and father were gone. We were left their room alone. 

"You were the vampire that fell in love with the rogue wolf and i can’t tell you how glad i am that you did. I love you so much, we need to go home and start our proper life with Darius, my mate let us go home." William kissed me on the lips.

"You were the rogue wolf that captured the heart of the vampire prince and i love you so much, we will go home with our son and we will rule the vampires as it was destined. We walked out of the palace hand in hand and he was holding our son as we went as a family home.

                                                                             -The End?-

Comment 

Vote 

Fan

Wow, we have reached the end of the book and 2 updates in one day. THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL, IT WILL BE CALLED Vampire prince in love with the human slave. Thank you for reading and look out for the sequel, it will be even better than this book i hope. Lauren.