Chapter 2

"What's going on?" I ask as I see all of these unfamiliar faces staring at me with sad and worried eyes. My whole body aches. It feels like I was ran over my a car. I can't really move my body very well.

"You're in the hospital honey." This lady spoke up. Honey? I don't even know her. Why is she calling me that. Hospital? I hate hospitals. I don't know why, but there's something in my gut that is telling me that I hate hospitals. I then look to my right to see the boy that was sleeping next me earlier is no longer there. In fact, he is no longer in the room.

"Where's that boy that was sleeping next to me?" Why did I ask this question. It's not like I should care, I mean I don't know him. I should have asked a more relative question like why am I in the hospital? That would have been more appropriate and more helpful. I look back to the lady that answered me before, but before she could a boy around the same age as the boy on my bed.

"His name is Harry and he's back in his room. We didn't want to make you uncomfortable. Don't worry, he's not alone. His mother, father and sister are with him. He'll come back to see you in a little while." This boy says to me. I wasn't worried, just was curious to where he went.

"Who are you?" Again with the stupid and worthless questions! Ask what happened and why am I here? What is everyone else doing in here? Where's the doctor? The boy looks at me with tear-filled eyes. So many that they start to run down his face. It makes me sad, because we probably knew each other. Wait, do I have that condition where I don't remember anything? What is it called, I can't remember.

"Louis. My name is Louis... You're Niall. Niall Horan." He trailed off. Louis? Yep, no idea of who he is to me. There are no memories of him and I together. Neil? Niall? Whatever it is also doesn't sound familiar. Who names their kid Niall? "I'm one of your best mates. Best friend, along with Harry and Liam." He say pointing to another boy standing next to him. He looks more calm than the others, but I can see that he is hurting. I guess we were really close. "These are your mother and father, along with your brother, Greg. You have amnesia." He continued with the rest of the people sitting around my bed. I feel kind of bad that I don't have any memory of these people who obviously care for me.

"So what...did Harry and I get hit by a car. Were we in a car crash or something?" I asked finally. I wish that I could just have this amnesia go away.

"No." Louis looks around. He seems hesitant, probably because it might trigger something in me and I might have a melt down or something. When no one was speaking up he decided to continue, "Niall, you and Harry got in a plane crash. You survived a plane crash." He tells me slowly. I let it sink it a little. It crashed and we are still alive. Before I could ask how this happened Liam starts talking. "Yeah, you guys were flying to Ireland to visit your family because we were given a week off of touring." Liam finishes. So I am Irish, wait... touring?

"Touring? What do you mean?" Touring as in just traveling around the world?

"Niall, you are in today's most famous boyband in the world. The band is called One Direction. We tour around to perform in concerts for our fans. We make music and have recently had our second album come out. We were going to have a week off from it to take a breather. Harry wanted to come with you because he really likes Ireland." Liam finishes. One Direction? That's not a bad name, I mean it is kind of weird for a band name if you really think about it. (A/N: I honestly really like the name. It's so clever and different. Thanks Harry! Also, I have no idea where I am going with this story and it scares me) "Do you remember anything that I just told you? Not even our fans?" I answer him with a shake of my head. He looks down defeated. I wish none of this ever happened. I think we all wish that. I can't change it now, all we can do is hope that this amnesia doesn't last forever.

............ Liam...........

He doesn't remember anything. I feel like this is all my fault. I should have just made them come home with me or stay at our house in London. Why did I let them go to Ireland by themselves? I'm so very stupid. I don't think I could ever forgive myself because now Niall has amnesia and like ten broken bones and Harry is injured also. What if Niall never gets his memories back. I can't live with that. But I know I have to stay strong for them. It's just getting harder each time I look into Niall's eyes. I let him down. I let the whole world down.

.......................................................

Awwww! Poor Liam! He thinks it's his fault.

Do you think it's Liam's fault for what happened to the boys?

Question: Are you helping vote for the boys for the #iHeartAwards ? I am!

I know that it is short, but I just didn't know what to write and I feel bad for not updating. I promise next chapter will be better and longer.